• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trapasso: Young's first few starts are concerning

top dawg

41 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I get your point, and, hey, we do need to see much more. I agree totally. But, did they really go into full prevent mode? I saw passes into tight pockets. 

I guess it depends on your definition of prevent. They didn’t go into quarters and only rush 3 or that type of prevent. What they did is only rush 4, hold lanes, and drop 7 to keep everything in front. To me that’s a form of prevent because the rest of the game they were blitzing and running stunts to make Bryce uncomfortable. When they went away from that he finally looked decent. But I don’t think that really translates to the first 3 quarters because Bryce can’t operate with the nonstop duress he’s under. 

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, amcoolio said:

This isn't Johnny Manziel or Sam Darnold in college playing in a system - Bryce was an instinctive playmaker and thrower at Alabama, but it really does seem he's being controlled/micromanaged by Reich. And with all the hints from players and interviews and such, I believe that is the case.

I think Reich is a horrendous coach and worse than Rhule, who at least deferred the offense and defense and didn't try to micromanage in game.

Reich is NOT worse than Rhule. Not even close. Reich has a SB ring for helping an average joe QB beat the GOAT in the biggest event called the SB. Only haters would say Reich is worst than Rhule. 

Reich is also the best back up QB in the league known for his comeback games.

24 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Reich is NOT worse than Rhule. Not even close. Reich has a SB ring for helping an average joe QB beat the GOAT in the biggest event called the SB. Only haters would say Reich is worst than Rhule. 

are you serious right now? You are bringing up his playing career?

If Reich is micromanaging his rookie QB then he is absolutely worse than Rhule, I don't care about his past. Bryce is an playmaking instinctive QB, not a guy you tell exactly who to throw to every play. They should have selected Stroud if they wanted that type of QB.

• Pie 3

27 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Nobody cares. 

31 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

I’m so confused? Reich is currently worse than Rhule. He took Rhule’s team, changed it up and is 0-5. Who cares how he was as a backup QB??

• Beer 2