• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The coaching staff is a bust… we’re at our lowest point as an organization… but what do you do and who’s your building blocks?

TheBigKat

1 hour ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

So we hire a new coach and GM come out and lose 2 or 3 games to start the season next year what do you do? Fire them as well? Keep firing coaches until one finally has a hot start? I don't think moving on from Reich or even Fitt this season is a realistic option. Next season though? And we still look like this? Absolutely.

People here want us to be the new Browns where we have 20 different starting QB’s and coaches in a ten year period. It’s the gotta have it now mentality where if you don’t win NOW we just blow it up and keep blowing it up until we have a three game winning streak.

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, mc52beast said:

People here want us to be the new Browns where we have 20 different starting QB’s and coaches in a ten year period. It’s the gotta have it now mentality where if you don’t win NOW we just blow it up and keep blowing it up until we have a three game winning streak.

Unfortunately every fanbase has a bunch of mrcompletely11's running around. There's not much you can do but laugh at them

2 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

The sooner Reich is gone the sooner Bryce has a chance.

I’m against trading any more core assets

here’s my core: Burns, Luvu, Brown, Bryce (you’re stuck with him), Horn (one more year), Ikem, Chinn

there’s no bandaids here, we’re going to stink next year as well cause getting Bryce cost us a pound of flesh. Overpriced FAs won’t be the answer

Many on here will disagree but you solidify your D-line with Brown and Burns, solidify Luvu and admit the error in Reich and Fitterer and get an innovative coach, not a retread who was canned from his last job due to a lackluster start. The longer you wait to remove Reich the more you’re damaging Young. 

Jerry Jeudy isn’t the answer nor is trading away our core

the answer is innovative coaching and experienced GM/scouting abilities.

Brooooo- luvu, burns, and chinn are FAs......whats their worth on this 0-5 team?? Plus the defense staff is only using chinn in like 61% of the snaps, go ahead and trade him if thats the case...

Brown and horn are in that danger zone of "do you or dont you" 5th year them.

SO I ask this question- Is there ONE team you would NOT trade roster for roster, Im strugggling ......texans was one before the year started, but stroud >>> young tilts the favor for the texans...

Edited by Basbear

1 minute ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Unfortunately every fanbase has a bunch of mrcompletely11's running around. There's not much you can do but laugh at them

It's been 5 years.  What happened to most nfl ready since luck, all star coaching staff, roster can drop a qb in etc?   But yeah it's the fans fault.   fuging stupid.  

• Flames 2

1 hour ago, mrcompletely11 said:

It's been 5 years.  What happened to most nfl ready since luck, all star coaching staff, roster can drop a qb in etc?   But yeah it's the fans fault.   fuging stupid.  

I never believed “most nfl ready”. Kid showed me nothing at Bama except  he had elite talent at every position and he played inferior talent 75% of the time. Media hyped him up because he played at Bama. Dude was a late 2nd round pick at best. 

Edited by ickmule