• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does Bryce really require any more that other QBs for success?

BrisbanePanther

lol damn I feel crazy bc I don't see why people are responding this way. You basically said in a longer way "Every great, had a great team around them to win." Which I'd say when you look at the history of sports give or take a few anomalies largely riings true.

I do still want to see much more out of Bryce (20 yard throws would be nice lol), but I'd be curious to know how he'd look with a decent running game, a real WR1 threat, and some protection.

• Pie 4

4 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

meth is one hell of a drug

What are you talking about? He is stating most QBs that were successful had great supporting casts. He isn’t wrong. There are a couple exceptions sure, but typically they have talent around them as well. 

• Pie 6
  • Beer 2

Just now, PantherBoy95 said:

lol damn I feel crazy bc I don't see why people are responding this way. You basically said in a longer way "Every great, had a great team around them to win." Which I'd say when you look at the history of sports give or take a few anomalies largely riings true.

I do still want to see much more out of Bryce (20 yard throws would be nice lol), but I'd be curious to know how he'd look with a decent running game, a real WR1 threat, and some protection.

Agreed. But I also know that too many words can do this to people at times:

Interested Eddie Murphy GIF by Bounce

• Pie 2

Just now, Knaakedup said:

Do you remember the supporting cast when Cam dragged this team to the SB?

Greg Olsen would be Bryce’s best weapon by a mile. Now give him a decent OL with J Stew and that defense with Luke, TD, Star, Short, Allen, Johnson, and Norman and you would see much better results. Not MVP Cam Super Bowl results, but this team would be a lot better.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1