• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football - Week 6

therealmjl

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

No argument, but also "ouch" to losing after leading by almost 30 points 😣

I mean, it sucks but that was a 1 win team that has 80+ new players. It's fuging unbelievable what they are doing in the first place. Doesn’t mean it isn’t a bad loss but at least the national hype is dying down enough to where they aren't getting completely unrealistic expectations. 

Just now, kungfoodude said:

I mean, it sucks but that was a 1 win team that has 80+ new players. It's fuging unbelievable what they are doing in the first place. Doesn’t mean it isn’t a bad loss but at least the national hype is dying down enough to where they aren't getting completely unrealistic expectations. 

The hype is kinda the point.

No disrespect to Sanders, but he was being talked about as the second coming of Nick Saban waaaayyy too early. Now people are coming back down to earth.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

The hype is kinda the point.

No disrespect to Sanders, but he was being talked about as the second coming of Nick Saban waaaayyy too early. Now people are coming back down to earth.

I mean, if they win 7-9 games that is easily one of the best coaching performances of all time. No one has done anything close to what he is doing. I am not sure long term what his success will be but if he can get in that 7-9 win range it will be so clearly the most impressive coaching performance I have ever seen. There literally wouldn't be anything I can think of close to that in my 35+ years of watching college football.