• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

To all who wanted Richardson gone

bobcat91

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

Lots of sexist and racist behavior covered up with NDAs. Another reason NDAs should not exist. 

So? I'm not saying things never happen. I'm saying we can't believe them without proof.

And there are many legitimate reasons for NDAs to exist. Selling a business would be infinitely more complicated and risky without them.

18 hours ago, raleigh-panther said:

Lot of difference in going outside the franchise vs doing his stupid ass rub and tug outside of people who worked for him

women and African Americans put up with enough poo outside work. They shouldn’t have to put up with in inside of it 

kraft sucks to mind you…just stating the difference in analogy 

I see what you're saying, but what about the Asian women that are sex trafficked to service old rich guys. I think they would prefer a slap on the ass, over a forced tug job. So yea Kraft should have been punished even more so than JR was.

Not condoning either.

Bottom line....small market vs big market, nfl politics was the difference.

On 10/15/2023 at 5:08 PM, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

God if I had a time machine I'd beg the girls of BOA to not wear tight jeans around Jerry

I hope this was snark. Because blaming victims is never ever, never ever, never ever a good idea.

------------

Richardson had it in his will that the Panthers were to be sold after he died. He didn't trust Mark or Mrs. Richardson. He simply enacted that clause early.

7 hours ago, usmcpanthers said:

I see what you're saying, but what about the Asian women that are sex trafficked to service old rich guys. I think they would prefer a slap on the ass, over a forced tug job. So yea Kraft should have been punished even more so than JR was.

Not condoning either.

Bottom line....small market vs big market, nfl politics was the difference.

I purposely did not bring that up 

I think the guy is a total dirt bag, always have, and his actions, along with millions of others, cause incredible pain for adults who have most likely been sex Trafficked and he should have been jailed   I don’t know the laws in Florida on the sex trade or how he got out of it.

the work place however, is not part of the sex trade…it is a workplace and no one should have to undergo that bullshit and then live in fear that if reported it, may never work again.  

I met JR by accident on club level a couple of times. He couldn’t have been nicer but that excuses nothing 

• Pie 1