• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Reich handing over playcalling to Brown

UNCrules2187

48 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

My hope is that the game management will improve at the least with Frank not focused on the down-to-down playcalling. The decision making and time management have been atrocious, and that's not even mentioning calling plays for players not on the field. Implement a vision, empower your lieutenants, then focus on the big picture managing of the game. It never made sense to me why Reich was insistent on being the playcaller.  

Ego, mostly

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Depends on if Tepper is the one you hate the most or not.

If Tepper is the devil, it was Frank’s epiphany that Brown will be better for the team than Tepper telling Frank what plays to call.

If Tepper isn’t the devil, it was during one of the meetings with Frank where Tepper asked him why he hadn’t handed over play calling to Brown and Frank had no answer except maybe it will be better.

Maybe the bye week was always the plan, unless of course the offense was cooking from jump.  Which it has not lmao. 

17 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

Depends on if Tepper is the one you hate the most or not.

If Tepper is the devil, it was Frank’s epiphany that Brown will be better for the team than Tepper telling Frank what plays to call.

If Tepper isn’t the devil, it was during one of the meetings with Frank where Tepper asked him why he hadn’t handed over play calling to Brown and Frank had no answer except maybe it will be better.

Tepper is horrific/the devil......and Tepper most likely forced Frank into a fairly obvious decision.  Frank and other folks have made it to clear of Tepper's unhappiness and involvement.  And that was an easy call for Tepper to enforce on his coach at the 0-6 bye. 

Houston won't be able to prepare for our offense.

The Colts are trash in an even trashier division.

Titans, see Colts

The Bears had better not beat us.  Jesus Christ they better not.

The Bucs aren't good.

The Falcons aren't good.  I'd argue we would have beat them if we played them last week.

The Saints aren't good and look ready to fall apart.

The Packers looked exposed last time out, not world beaters.

I'm just throwing it out there

• Pie 1