• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Tepper is smart he goes after Jim Harbaugh.

CamWhoaaCam

46 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Why would Tepper want to hire a guy who would tell him to STFU as you put it?!?!? That make no sense but if Tepper wants his players to be overachievers including your Sam D, then Wilks is the guy i finally understand. Can you understand that too? Its about WINNING, NOT cheating my friend.

Make it happen Tepper, bring Wilks back NOW!!!!!!

Because Harbaugh cheated at Michigan does not mean he is going to cheat here and has absolutely NOTHING to do with him being here and what he does here. 

And Tepper meddles too much and needs a strong willed coach who wont take his poo to tell him to STFU. Sounds as if he and Nicole made the selection of Bryce and they perhaps could have used a Harbaugh to tell them to STFU because they are the football knowledge not him or his wife. You are right, its about winning and though Wilks was a good coach compared to Rhule I dont believe he could get us anywhere to a super bowl win. Harbaugh on the other hand I have confidence in. And the guy can develop a QB. Look how decent he had Kaepernick looking at one time.  This "cheating" thing is sort of ridiculous to focus so much on. How many of us have lived our lives so pristine and never done anything wrong at all? Easy for us to judge behind our computers on a message board when all of us knows deep down we have pulled our fair share of snaky poo at one time or another or done something in our lives others may consider shitty so should we get no other opportunities ever as well and suffer the rest of our lives for past mistakes we have hopefully grown and learned from?

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Because Harbaugh cheated at Michigan does not mean he is going to cheat here and has absolutely NOTHING to do with him being here and what he does here. 

And Tepper meddles too much and needs a strong willed coach who wont take his poo to tell him to STFU. Sounds as if he and Nicole made the selection of Bryce and they perhaps could have used a Harbaugh to tell them to STFU because they are the football knowledge not him or his wife. You are right, its about winning and though Wilks was a good coach compared to Rhule I dont believe he could get us anywhere to a super bowl win. Harbaugh on the other hand I have confidence in. And the guy can develop a QB. Look how decent he had Kaepernick looking at one time.  This "cheating" thing is sort of ridiculous to focus so much on. How many of us have lived our lives so pristine and never done anything wrong at all? Easy for us to judge behind our computers on a message board when all of us knows deep down we have pulled our fair share of snaky poo at one time or another or done something in our lives others may consider shitty so should we get no other opportunities ever as well and suffer the rest of our lives for past mistakes we have hopefully grown and learned from?

Yes i think it is safe to say that most everyone has cheated including me when i needed to needed to get a passing score on a dumb test in school and i am willing to bet you have cheated as well BUT that is NOT the same as cheating for your team and the entire athletic program that you represent which has substantial consequences and penalties involved and then he lies by saying he didn't have anything yo do with it. If they ask me if i cheated on that test, i would say yes i did....would you? 

Once a liar always a liar but once a cheater always a cheater? I doubt Wilks or Reich has or will ever cheat the game EVER!!!!! Can you say that about Cheatbaugh?

4 hours ago, GhostWhispah said:

Yes i think it is safe to say that most everyone has cheated including me when i needed to needed to get a passing score on a dumb test in school and i am willing to bet you have cheated as well BUT that is NOT the same as cheating for your team and the entire athletic program that you represent which has substantial consequences and penalties involved and then he lies by saying he didn't have anything yo do with it. If they ask me if i cheated on that test, i would say yes i did....would you? 

Once a liar always a liar but once a cheater always a cheater? I doubt Wilks or Reich has or will ever cheat the game EVER!!!!! Can you say that about Cheatbaugh?

I cheated plenty when I was a kid on tests. Cheated some in college as well on some tests. Cheated in my first marriage. Learned from it all and would never cheat again on tests or marriage in my second one. Do I agree with it now that I have learned and grown? Not at all. Do I want a winner here and feel that Wilks or Reich can provide that long term? Not at all. Could Harbaugh? Pretty confident he could. Do I hope he would cheat here? Hell no, I hope he would not but I just want to win man. I also want a coach who is good with young QB's like Harbaugh is. I would STILL be willing to take a risk with Harbaugh and be just fine with it. Remember Pete Carrol's scandals at USC? It worked out well when he came back to the NFL and I dont think he has had any BS since back. I just want some wins is all. I hope something changes with our team as we need some serious help and some leadership NOW

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

I cheated plenty when I was a kid on tests. Cheated some in college as well on some tests. Cheated in my first marriage. Learned from it all and would never cheat again on tests or marriage in my second one. Do I agree with it now that I have learned and grown? Not at all. Do I want a winner here and feel that Wilks or Reich can provide that long term? Not at all. Could Harbaugh? Pretty confident he could. Do I hope he would cheat here? Hell no, I hope he would not but I just want to win man. I also want a coach who is good with young QB's like Harbaugh is. I would STILL be willing to take a risk with Harbaugh and be just fine with it. Remember Pete Carrol's scandals at USC? It worked out well when he came back to the NFL and I dont think he has had any BS since back. I just want some wins is all. I hope something changes with our team as we need some serious help and some leadership NOW

Well a milf cheated on her spouse with me when I was single at the time so I didn't cheated on anyone unlike you but its neither here or there. Still can't recall the last time i cheated on anything but I do bet on sports but have NEVER cheated on the game. Not sure how one can cheat the game as a fan but would not even bet against the Panthers even tho i knew we would not cover against our week 5 and 6 opponents by a mile and feel the same way this Sunday at +10.5 which the C'boys should and will easily cover without Horn available to cover Lamb 😞

17 minutes ago, GhostWhispah said:

Well a milf cheated on her spouse with me when I was single at the time so I didn't cheated on anyone unlike you but its neither here or there. Still can't recall the last time i cheated on anything but I do bet on sports but have NEVER cheated on the game. Not sure how one can cheat the game as a fan but would not even bet against the Panthers even tho i knew we would not cover against our week 5 and 6 opponents by a mile and feel the same way this Sunday at +10.5 which the C'boys should and will easily cover without Horn available to cover Lamb 😞

A milf cheated?

I'm shocked!

Guy’s won everywhere he’s been - USD, Stanford, San Francisco, and Michigan. And a couple of those were really bad situations when he got there.

No idea why he’d want to come here and work under Tepper, but I’d absolutely take him. Even if he left after 3-4 years, he’d win and right the ship for the next guy.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, Dorian Gray said:

Guy’s won everywhere he’s been - USD, Stanford, San Francisco, and Michigan. And a couple of those were really bad situations when he got there.

No idea why he’d want to come here and work under Tepper, but I’d absolutely take him. Even if he left after 3-4 years, he’d win and right the ship for the next guy.

That's cause he has cheated everywhere he has went. He just happened to get caught while at Michigan. Doesn't take me long to figure that out by using a simple deduction method to reach a logical conclusion backed by the infamous Sherlock Holmes, the master on the principles of deduction.

I much rather hire Coach Prime cause he is NOT a cheater and never will be, if i am going to hire a coach from college following Rhule's failed experiment.