• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 1

Jackie Lee

2 hours ago, toldozer said:

Did Williams not play in the second half? Looked like he was playing really well in the first then got hardly any minutes in the second.

Not much. Richards was actually playing really well in the second half on both ends. So he got a bulk of the 2nd half minutes. Guess it’s a luxury to have 

10 minutes ago, pantherdad said:

Not much. Richards was actually playing really well in the second half on both ends. So he got a bulk of the 2nd half minutes. Guess it’s a luxury to have 

Both of these guys should be starting. Mark stats would be way better if he got more minutes. He's playing 25 mpg because Richards is also a legit starting center.

Good problem to have but I feel we could get a legit piece if we traded Richards.

23 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Both of these guys should be starting. Mark stats would be way better if he got more minutes. He's playing 25 mpg because Richards is also a legit starting center.

Good problem to have but I feel we could get a legit piece if we traded Richards.

Richards is close to be a starting center but not quite there yet. If he could work on his butterfingers, he would be excellent. That said, yesterday he played out of his mind and Williams couldn't guard Bam or Butler. That monster alley he had was insane. 

NSJ clearly needs minutes ahead of Ish and Maledon. 

Edited by Cam Lawter

27 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Well when I have Williams at +8.5 rebounds and he has 7 in the first half it pisses me off