• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Other NFL Week 8 Games

LinvilleGorge

1 minute ago, UnluckyforSome said:

I have not understood their method of roster building for most of Blank's tenure. It's a oddly constructed team most years. Heinicke is a better option at qb, but he is still backup level. Maybe they spend their next high pick on another rb.

They actually have a decent roster for a rookie QB to step into unlike us.  Keep the coaching staff and draft one out of this class with Bijan, London, and Pitts for some nice weapons.  Of course I hope they don't do this and struggle for eternity because they are the Falcons.  

Sam Darnold will be the starting QB for the 49ers and he will keep that position for the rest of the season. 

Darnold has more arm talent than Purdy. I think the 49ers knew this which is why they felt comfortable trading Lance.

Mark my words Sam Darnold is going to make that team a legit threat to win the SB when he gets that starting job.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sam Darnold will be the starting QB for the 49ers and he will keep that position for the rest of the season. 

Darnold has more arm talent than Purdy. I think the 49ers knew this which is why they felt comfortable trading Lance.

Mark my words Sam Darnold is going to make that team a legit threat to win the SB when he gets that starting job.

Sam, you are supposed to be paying attention to the game not posting here.

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

They actually have a decent roster for a rookie QB to step into unlike us.  Keep the coaching staff and draft one out of this class with Bijan, London, and Pitts for some nice weapons.  Of course I hope they don't do this and struggle for eternity because they are the Falcons.  

I think if you zoom out a bit you might see a bit more of what I am getting at. They've always put a premium on skill players, but then don't really have anything behind them or around them. Then for a few years towards the end of the Ryan era they really concentrated on oline, with some mixed results. They like splashy a whole bunch, and always have, but other than Michael Turner and a retiring Tony Gonzalez, I can't think of many deals they've made that worked out favorably, and unironically, those 2 were both on offense.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

2 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

Sam, you are supposed to be paying attention to the game not posting here.

Sam with Steve Wilks and not much else on offense had us in position to make the playoffs.

What the hell do you think he's going to do with the 49ers roster?

Y'all sleeping on Darnold it has always been a roster issue. Dude simply played on bad rosters with bad coaches.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sam with Steve Wilks and not much else on offense had us in position to make the playoffs.

What the hell do you think he's going to do with the 49ers roster?

Y'all sleeping on Darnold it has always been a roster issue. Dude simply played on bad rosters with bad coaches.

You are literally out of your gourd.

Anyone who still believes in Darnold just literally has no idea what a good football player looks like.

Edited by kungfoodude
  • Pie 1