• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Basketball 2023

beo

2 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

It doesn't matter if he's fat, the guy is a damn good player. He looks better than Bacot tonight.

His appearance really shouldn't matter if he is producing on the court. You got carried away tonight with the fat jokes tbh. We all know he's fat btw.

He's fat and it's funny.

It's a travesty he's not playing OT. He'd be a first round pick.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I've lived the majority of my life outside of NC.

Why don't you fug off? You literally only pop up in college threads to troll anti-UNC stuff.

DUDE. I'm a Tar Heels b-ball fan. Football not so much. I used to live across the street from State and while my parents rooted for the Pack I rooted for the Heels. I just find you funny.

1 minute ago, WUnderhill said:

Idk what the guys in pre game were saying, just telling you the facts. Like yeah UNC was a projected 1 seed going into the game, that doesn’t mean that can’t change with a bad loss and a huge win from a team they are otherwise neck and neck with. The only thing they had on Iowa State before tonight was one less loss. Give that up in a loss to a non tourney team what do they have?

Explore surrendering GIFs

Just now, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

DUDE. I'm a Tar Heels b-ball fan. Football not so much. I used to live across the street from State and while my parents rooted for the Pack I rooted for the Heels. I just find you funny.

Cool, so fairweather it is. Not surprising.