• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gameday Hurricanes at Rangers 11.2.23

BY9Franchise

8 minutes ago, philit99 said:

GD I hate Bally Sports. Forced to watch this poo with their Broadcast team. Bad enough to lose, but to listen to that poo sucks. We needed a point in this game.

I don’t understand. Mike and Tripp are the Canes Bally sports broadcast team, don’t you have a choice? We’re you watching the Rangers Bally sports broadcast?

Edited by DavidEng
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, DavidEng said:

I don’t understand. Mike and Tripp are the Canes Bally sports broadcast team, don’t you have a choice? We’re you watching the Rangers Bally sports broadcast?

No, I tried all possible legal ways to watch this game. This is the second game where no Bally application worked. I had to load my old illegal box and watch it on IPTV. I paid for this crap, and it hasn’t worked in about a week.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

8 hours ago, philit99 said:

No, I tried all possible legal ways to watch this game. This is the second game where no Bally application worked. I had to load my old illegal box and watch it on IPTV. I paid for this crap, and it hasn’t worked in about a week.

Reset the app from your phone or computer on a browser, go to manage devices, delete what ever you were using and re-log in/authenticate on your TV. That’s what worked for me. 

• Pie 2

Another scoring slump (imagine that) from the scoring lines. If you look past TT's hattie and his game winner in Philly, the top lines have again gone cold. Has Aho even scored since his 3-game injury absence?

Hell, the best players on the ice right now are Svech, Jarvy, Chatty and Freddie. New guys are learning the system and getting better, but at this pace, the Canes will win 48 games this season.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 hours ago, Harbingers said:

Reset the app from your phone or computer on a browser, go to manage devices, delete what ever you were using and re-log in/authenticate on your TV. That’s what worked for me. 

Did all that. Bally is having major issues, it’s not just me. The usual app on my tv just tells me to update, but there is no update. The Xbox just stays black, it does nothing else. The iPhone quit working the last two games. The andriod tablet will not log in. Chrome would just spin. Bally just plain sucks. However, thanks for the tips, I have tried them all. Time to cancel my subscription.

Edited by philit99
  • Pie 1
  • Flames 1

33 minutes ago, philit99 said:

Did all that. Bally is having major issues, it’s not just me. The usual app on my tv just tells me to update, but there is no update. The Xbox just stays black, it does nothing else. The iPhone quit working the last two games. The andriod tablet will not log in. Chrome would just spin. Bally just plain sucks. However, thanks for the tips, I have tried them all. Time to cancel my subscription.

Damn. Well that’s fuged dude. Bally is truly a dumpster fire right now. 

• Flames 1

7 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

That rag noped out as soon as svech came over. 

Good to know that pansy was willing to fight Aho but svech scared him. 

I was about to say the same thing 🤣🤣🤣 Chasing Aho around Svech says "how about you fight someone your own size" he backed down from svech so quick.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1