• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Raiders Ghosted a Team at the Trade Deadline Prior to Cleaning House

WarHeel

Could see it having been the Lions with their need for a pass rusher and Maxx Crosby having talked about how he grew up a Lions fan and wanted to be drafted by them.

Also could have been teams trying to call about Renfrow, maybe even the Lions seeing as they ended up trading for another WR

Edited by tukafan21

1 hour ago, Mr. Scot said:

Stories about the Raiders today have the locker room in a happy, "celebratory" mood.

Sounds like the players really hated McDaniels.

Same story in Denver. I tried to tell all the folks here that were begging for McD at the time that he was low key every bit the disaster in Denver that Lane Kiffin was in Oakland, the only difference was that the Raiders kept the drama in house and didn't air it to justify firing him with cause.

19 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Same story in Denver. I tried to tell all the folks here that were begging for McD at the time that he was low key every bit the disaster in Denver that Lane Kiffin was in Oakland, the only difference was that the Raiders kept the drama in house and didn't air it to justify firing him with cause.

Also happened in Tampa with Gruden.

It's one of the reasons I was never on board with bringing him here.