• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kyle Brandt tells people to "pump the brakes" on calling Bryce Young a bust

Dorian Gray

16 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

There are QB School videos posted after every game with extensive analysis of his performance.

How much are the resident hot take artists participating in those outside of dropping in to say "nyah he sucks" or "that guy doesn't know what he's talking about"?

I wouldnt say its extensive its a few plays he breaks down and he is really selective in that

1 minute ago, The Huddler said:

i hate the fans even more yall are pathetic. this fan base is ass. empty ass stadiums. yall suck. 

You've been absolutely MISSING since that training camp thread where you declared Bryce Young the next Panthers GOAT.

Now you want to come back and bash the fanbase?

Cracking Up Lol GIF

• Flames 1

2 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

It is kind of funny though.

Analysts- Bryce Young can still become a good QB for the Panthers

Some Huddler-

the league television GIF by hero0fwar

Same mold of folks we're calling him the next Steph Curry back in April.

Most people are done with talk. It's time to see it with our own eyes.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

It is kind of funny though.

Analysts- Bryce Young can still become a good QB for the Panthers

Some Huddler-

the league television GIF by hero0fwar

Guys like Jim Rome and Colin Cowherd have dumbed down sports talk to such a ridiculously low level that hot takes and impatience are the norm.

You've got people who actually think it looks smart to have a "take" on something immediately without seeing how things play out.

1 minute ago, Mr. Scot said:

You've got people who actually think it looks smart to have a "take" on something immediately without seeing how things play out.

You of all people should go easy with this after all your months of propping up Scott Fitterer.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, frankw said:

Same mold of folks we're calling him the next Steph Curry back in April.

Most people are done with talk. It's time to see it with our own eyes.

Man if you can't laugh at it, it's going to be a loooooong season.  I'm not writing him off, but I'm not super attached either.  The whole roster needs a refresh to be fair.  The tape makes it very difficult to judge him because everything is a complete disaster around him.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Man if you can't laugh at it, it's going to be a loooooong season.  I'm not writing him off, but I'm not super attached either.  The whole roster needs a refresh to be fair.  The tape makes it very difficult to judge him because everything is a complete disaster around him.  

So you're saying Scott Fitterer is incompetent?

Correct.

• Pie 1

Just now, ForJimmy said:

sure, but the tape still shows a qb that has average athletic ability and an average nfl arm.  And thats being generous.  His team and scheme suck for sure but those traits seem to be a constant.

• Pie 2