• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young has half a season under his belt now and here are his projections

Varking

13 hours ago, Mage said:

We have to go after Tee Higgins.  The best wide receiver on the market and will only be 25 years old.  And he's proven himself.  Overpay him if you have to.

I'm not saying Higgins is as good as these guys (but he does have that kind of upside).  But look at the impact guys like Diggs, AJ Brown, and Hill have had on their QBs.  Sometimes you just need that special talent at WR.  It makes everyones job easier.  I really feel like that is the move we HAVE to pursue the most and pray and hope he takes the money. 

Otherwise I don't know how you get a true #1 without either getting lucky in the draft or trading even more picks for someone in the NFL, which we shouldn't do.  If we did make a trade though, Aiyuk would be my top option.

Why in the hell would Tee Higgins come here? I guess if we offer him 30+ million more than the next highest team, he might come here...