• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you watch CJ Stroud and wonder ‘what if’?

TheBigKat

2 minutes ago, Varking said:

Imagine watching your kid play basketball and as soon as it’s over you raced to the huddle to complain about people talking about a topic you don’t like that’s clearly labeled in the title lol. 

You're spending your free time on the message board of a team with no back-to-back winning seasons, posting about my kid's afternoon lol

Just now, Carl Spackler said:

You're spending your free time on the message board of a team with no back-to-back winning seasons, posting about my kid's afternoon lol

As are you? Just pointing out how as soon as your daddy duties were over you ran here straight away to make sure you could be upset about something. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Varking said:

As are you? Just pointing out how as soon as your daddy duties were over you ran here straight away to make sure you could be upset about something. 

I'm not sure what sort of high ground you think you're claiming by accusing me of what you, yourself, are doing. It's like you didn't realize that was dumb until it was done to you in return.

I'm not sure what sort of high ground you think you're claiming by accusing me of what you, yourself, are doing. It's like you didn't realize that was dumb until it was done to you in return.

I think it just clicked for you exactly what I did to you. Or wait, you aren’t getting it still. Come down here off of your pretend moral high ground and let’s throw the flag and use replay on what happened here to you. 

Just now, Varking said:

I think it just clicked for you exactly what I did to you. Or wait, you aren’t getting it still. Come down here off of your pretend moral high ground and let’s throw the flag and use replay on what happened here to you. 

You're projecting at a far higher level than you're arguing.

I addressed your claim that people are not obsessed with Stroud on here, because you desperately want to feel like your love of him is acceptable and your pitiful attempts to call me out for addressing said obsession, and turning it around on me, just continues to showcase how you're telling on yourself.

I addressed your claim that people are not obsessed with Stroud on here, because you desperately want to feel like your love of him is acceptable and your pitiful attempts to call me out for addressing said obsession, and turning it around on me, just continues to showcase how you're telling on yourself.

Keep posting in this thread because it’s fuging awesome not going to lie.   

Sorry I just got done basking an early birthday cake for a family member. Are you still mentioning Stroud in your posts? Obsessed. And you said “love”? Too far, man. Too far.