• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you watch CJ Stroud and wonder ‘what if’?

TheBigKat

53 minutes ago, frankw said:

Comparing the ignorant bs directed at Newton for years from the media and his own fans to what Bryce Young is dealing with is honestly an insult to Cam.

Cam never got the benefit of the doubt even after being the ROTY.

Find a better hill to die on that ain't it.

I was just thinking about this the other day. Cam needed to be defended after every game the way he was scrutinize. Especially his second season because remember wilson, luck, rg3 saw immediate succes on there teams so nobody was trying to give Cam time or excuses. 

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

50 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

It's not that young is a bust it's that Stroud is fuging light years better 9 games in.   

Stroud is better than any rookie QB we have seen so far to be fair. We overthought it and missed on something special. Just think our OL could be playing the same scheme in was in last year with Stroud under center as well… 

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

9 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

nah if we have to wait 7 years until we can beat our chest about young making it, well I think you get the point.  At least I hope you do

Only you’re saying seven years big fella. How about we give it more than one though, or will that make your head explode?