• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Football Week 11

Mr. Scot

Just now, DamnItJake! said:

I like brown he’s why we are getting better recruits. . I am not high on Chiznik he’s defense has beenad this year 

I'm super glad Mack came back. We needed someone to get us out of the gutter and he did it. But this is who we are under Mack. And that's with elite QBs. Take Howell and Maye off of these teams and we're probably winning 4-5 games at best.

The program has been stabilized. It's time to find the long-term solution. Mack was never that.

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm super glad Mack came back. We needed someone to get us out of the gutter and he did it. But this is who we are under Mack. And that's with elite QBs. Take Howell and Maye off of these teams and we're probably winning 4-5 games at best.

The program has been stabilized. It's time to find the long-term solution. Mack was never that.

That’s the hard part.  As Panther fan, we have seen that.  It’s easier to do worse than Mack than better.   But yeah, you gotta try. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Although he isn’t going anywhere anytime soon…he still has not fielded a decent defense since he returned.  His offenses have been good but definitely been fortunate with these QBs

4 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Although he isn’t going anywhere anytime soon…he still has not fielded a decent defense since he returned.  His offenses have been good but definitely been fortunate with these QBs

I wouldn't carve that in stone just yet. There are some pretty serious boosters who are ready to retire him.