• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes Vs Lightning 8pm

KingKucci

1 minute ago, Anybodyhome said:

He's starting to press too much. Just needs to get the scoring monkey off his back so he can settle into his game.

You could see it when that goal(pitts) was taken off he was furious. He just needs to chill out. I don’t think him and Necas on the same line is the answer right now though. Both are suffering and more often than not KK is having to drop from the screen position to the upper point. I’d rather bunting on his line and Necas spend some time on 4. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 2

25 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

He shot it wide but it hit the TB player and the perfect angle the alternate rotation spun it back into the goal. That was some bowling poo. 

I don’t see it, I’ve watched the replay half a dozen times in slomo, it definitely wasn’t hit with his stick that was on the opposite side. The only chance of the bolts player deflection would have had to be off his lower leg. In any case it was an absolute rocket by Bunting.

1 minute ago, DavidEng said:

I don’t see it, I’ve watched the replay half a dozen times in slomo, it definitely wasn’t hit with his stick that was on the opposite side. The only chance of the bolts player deflection would have had to be off his lower leg. In any case it was an absolute rocket by Bunting.

I’m not saying it wasn’t a rocket but it was definitely a bowling curve off the TB player that changed the angle inward instead of outward.