• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4th-and-6 bubble screen

Dorian Gray

7 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

how many underthrows did he have today, how many times did he bail from a clean pocket, how many times did he miss a wide open wr?   keep making excuses

In all fairness beyond his gaf cool dude under fire attitude the guy might actually be David Carred at this point.  Probably just needs a pair of gloves  for the average fan to see it.

• Flames 1

14 minutes ago, recceice said:

He doesn’t have BC covering up for his mistakes like last year and we can’t play the scheme from last year because the team neglected to get a power back and a number 1 wr to make the scheme work..

A power back running exclusively out of the gun wouldn't make a difference 

• Pie 1

Just now, Mr. Scot said:

That's why I say it's not good.

Regardless of whether Chark meant it that way, it reads like he's throwing Bryce under the bus.

Well it was only a matter of time before the offensive players so many here have been calling trash week in and week out vocally express their own frustrations.

Edited by frankw
  • Pie 1

Just now, frankw said:

Well it was only a matter of time before the offensive players so many here have been calling trash week in and week out vocally express their own frustrations.

I don't know whether that's what he's doing, but it doesn't necessarily matter because that's how it reads.

17 minutes ago, toldozer said:

A power back running exclusively out of the gun wouldn't make a difference 

Your whole point might be valid if they never line up under center (which they do) or if you could trust the passing blocking to block for a drop under center (which we can’t)..

13 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Elite? Nah.  I do remember three attempts he tried to bounce pass to the WRs.  I guess he's been told he's a point guard, but someone should remind him those passes aren't allowed in the NFL.

He bounce a few today.. So does every QB who has been hit and doesn’t trust his Oline.. 

ppl are doing the same criticism they did with Cam about his accuracy.. 
Every other QB makes perfect reads and passes (because you don’t watch every throw like you did Cam or Bryce..