• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Bleak Picture Concerning Bryce

Proudiddy

21 minutes ago, recceice said:

Your opinion.. Love Stroud but at some point ppl have to admit that Houston built a better team and the other players should get some credit..

They built a better team who the same people on here said stroud would struggle before the season because the roster was so bad and he wasnt used to not having talent around him yet houston brought back pretty much the same roster from last year plus shultz and draft picks and a first year OC calling plays....Yes, everybody deserves SOOOOOO much more credit.

Just now, jfra78 said:

Yes you can have an all pro roster to make a mediocre QB look good, or you can have an all pro QB who makes a mediocre roster look good

I’m waiting to see how he look with a pro roster on offense… Asking for a all start out this bunch is to much lol

Just now, CPF4LIFE said:

They built a better team who the same people on here said stroud would struggle before the season because the roster was so bad and he wasnt used to not having talent around him yet houston brought back pretty much the same roster from last year plus shultz and draft picks and a first year OC calling plays....Yes, everybody deserves SOOOOOO much more credit.

Yes they do.. For some reason that bad roster is playing better and it isn’t 1 player doing it..

Their defense has made a jump.. 

The Oline has been consistent..

Tank Dell and Nico Collin’s have developed into weapons you fear.. 

The coaching on both sides of the ball is obviously better.. 

This is suppose to be the ultimate team sport right.. So why is it so hard to give credit to that team..

3 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

Yes you can have an all pro roster to make a mediocre QB look good, or you can have an all pro QB who makes a mediocre roster look good

True to a certain extent.  Even Prime Cam couldn't fix this level of dysfunction.  

Cam had jabronis at WR a lot, and a lot of bad Olineman, but never, ever in conjunction was it ever this bad.

This is honestly one of if not the worst situations a rookie QB has ever been put in.  And we were told as a franchise that wasn't going to be the case.

You think Bryce's family likes watching him get plastered every week?  I guarantee you this is not how they thought this was going to go, either.

No QB that has ever lived is turning this chicken sh*t into chicken salad.  I don't even know how to reason with someone who can't comprehend that.

• Pie 2

6 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Did everyone here watch the game yesterday?  Maybe I'm just old and need to stop watching but jesus christ where are some of these comments coming from?

BY9 didn't forget how to play football.  He made several crazy throws yesterday to guys with literally no separation and fit the ball in.

When guys were actually open at the top of his drop, he hit them perfectly.

I've watched Stroud, and there is absolutely nothing he is doing that Bryce couldn't or wouldn't given time.

Maybe it's just the overall dysfunction of this franchise over the past 6 years, but I am astounded people are blaming Bryce.

I've watched a lot of bad, bad QB play in Carolina.  BY9 is not a bad QB.  He is a good QB playing on one of the most dysfunctional and inane offenses in NFL history.  He has to be perfect to even attempt to overcome the incredibly dumb penalties and awful personnel.

Like a lot of PSL owners, I'm done after this season.

Trading up for Bryce was 100% a mistake, but it would have been 100% a mistake trading up for any QB with this roster.  Anyone saying otherwise is stupid or hasn't watched us play.

CJ Stroud isn't elevating this roster.  Prime Cam Newton isn't elevating this roster.  Patrick effing Mahomes ain't cooking with these misfits.  Sorry, but only a delusional person would think otherwise.

Watching people crap on Bryce (after crapping on DJ & CMC & Cam) honestly just makes me want to see him go somewhere else and thrive like everyone else (as long as it's not in the NFC South).  These players honestly deserve better, too.

Reading dumb stuff like this just makes me want to stop watching the NFL period.

We used to be a somewhat proud franchise.  Now we're blaming a 22-year old rookie for not saving this franchise for the accumulation of 6 years of bad decisions.

Poverty franchise from the top all the way down, unfortunately...

It's just a flat out myth that everyone is blaming Bryce for everything. The entire offense is broken, but the entire offense includes Bryce. He's a big part of what's wrong.

I swear some of y'all wake up every morning and give yourselves a pep talk in the mirror on this stuff

87fqxr.jpg.98c92406ab89dc89d79d3364080ba3eb.jpg

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, Seltzer said:

True to a certain extent.  Even Prime Cam couldn't fix this level of dysfunction.  

Cam had jabronis at WR a lot, and a lot of bad Olineman, but never, ever in conjunction was it ever this bad.

This is honestly one of if not the worst situations a rookie QB has ever been put in.  And we were told as a franchise that wasn't going to be the case.

You think Bryce's family likes watching him get plastered every week?  I guarantee you this is not how they thought this was going to go, either.

No QB that has ever lived is turning this chicken sh*t into chicken salad.  I don't even know how to reason with someone who can't comprehend that.

Nope it’s BY fault that Ickey decided to block ppl with 1 arm..

smh lol

• Pie 1