• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Mock Drafts

pantherj

Trade down to acquire more picks and In this scenario we tag and trade Burns to Minnesota for the 42nd pick and guess who was there in this draft? Cooper Beebe. Dude, Powers and Cooper could help rebuild the oline quickly. Sweat and Robinson are pieces for the 3-4.Screenshot_20240131-142032.thumb.png.75ec2e4fa3f103ed3734a75eef4b2fe5.png

Edited by mickeye76
Just adding some thoughts.
  • Flames 1

this is becoming a good boredom killer

this seems more likely, with no trades. not as many weapons on offense as normal, but coming around to that last pick and still seeing a mccaffrey out there seems like a safer bet than a flyer on another OL or DL player

ja'tavion sanders keeps ending up in my lap, not mad about it

Screenshot_20240202_134550_Chrome.png

• Pie 1

Hopefully Penix or Nix are there at 33. Not for us, but a team like the Giants would trade up for them and give us their two 2nd round picks for it.

I maintain that we take a lineman, offensive or defensive, in the 2nd round. Preferably a center, Bozeman really fell off.

13 hours ago, amcoolio said:

Hopefully Penix or Nix are there at 33. Not for us, but a team like the Giants would trade up for them and give us their two 2nd round picks for it.

I maintain that we take a lineman, offensive or defensive, in the 2nd round. Preferably a center, Bozeman really fell off.

Yup, this is where I'm at for now.  The best players left at #33 are QBs when I do my mock drafts nearly every time.  I know we aren't taking one, as we should, so might as well take advantage of it.  Move back and get some more draft capital.  No further back than the early 40's, so not beyond 10 picks.  In most years #33 isn't bad, but it's no man's land this year as far as I'm concerned.  If we stay, I have a feeling we will reach.