• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2024 Mock Drafts

pantherj

1 hour ago, rayzor said:

I think one thing I really like about Sweat is he gives us an option if things don't work out with keeping Brown.

Im glad you arent our GM LOL. This was exactly what Dave Gettleman was thinking when we drafted Vernon Butler in R1 in 2016. 

A ton of People seem to have us taking either Legette or McConkey with  our first 2nd round pick. 

I really wish theyd pick a dude with pure speed and separation ability, and stop gambling on traits vs consistent college production. 

My top two are Troy Franklin and  Xavier Worthy. 

Legette really scares me with 4 years of no production and 1 year of good production in his last year. 

Adonai Mitchell similar story. 

McConkeys looks okay ish, I guess. 

At some point you have to stop going off 95% projection on these guys and draft the dudes that have proven they can produce? Maybe thats just me. 

Its almost like the Panthers have been trying to re-draft Musin Muhammad for 25 damn years because hes the only R2 WR that the Panthers ever chose that was worth much of anything.  So they keep shooting for big body possession dudes and striking out every single time.

1 hour ago, Hoenheim said:

Im glad you arent our GM LOL. This was exactly what Dave Gettleman was thinking when we drafted Vernon Butler in R1 in 2016. 

So am I. That said I don't think we're going to have an issue keeping Brown.

And.....we wouldn't be drafting him in round 1 either.

Angry Puppet GIF by Gerbert!

• Pie 1

was hoping to do AD at 33 and Pearsall at 65, but Pearsall was already gone. i think this one was still pretty good (especially since i considered Trice at 39 before trading down)

PFN_Draft_result_1711806540023.thumb.png.623292f2d393e308bed99137ee0449cd.png

Edited by Crixtala