• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Players react to firing. They don’t seem too upset

raleigh-panther

44 minutes ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

And by no means are any of those "dudes" responsible for the 185 yards a game and the reason we can't score more than 1 touchdown, its ALL on the QB right? Coaching doesn't matter, scheme doesn't matter, personnel doesn't matter, getting open doesn't matter, blocking for more than half a second doesn't matter, being able to run the ball effectively doesn't matter, literally NONE of that matters only that the QB is effective no matter what else is going on around him. Got it, Thanks for clearing all of that up

Last I saw,same time to throw and less pressure but more sacks then CJ. I'm not saying it's all his fault but he has not had 1 game where he looks the part.

Bagent and Devito look about as good as him.  Aiden O'Connell has struggled but has still had 2 games where he at least compiled stats

Edited by toldozer

Our next draft needs to focus on guys who don’t stop until 5 seconds after the whistle. I want guys who take everything personally. Guys who haven’t forgotten something that happened 3 seasons ago. 

We need a coach who’s not afraid to tell any player what needs to be said. Dave needs to be on board. This is what wins in the nfl. 

The players will take Bryce’s leadership more seriously when they believe in him to deliver us a victory when the game is on the line. He needs to be clutch. 

It’s still a big man’s game, and unfortunately for Bryce, he looks like the guy who these dudes used to stuff in trash cans and toilets. He’s got a big hill to climb. I hope he can, but I’m not really sure he’ll be able to do it. 

I’ll get barbecued for this but Burns has to go. The defense would be 1000% different if he were trying. They are following his example, and it sucks. If he disappears now, he will be way done the moment he gets paid. Guys who hate losing don’t play like that. We need winners. He is not the example you want to build your team around, and you damn sure don’t show the team that play like his goes rewarded. 

If we want to get really cheeky, toy around with putting him and Icky on the trade block to get some first round talent back. Let them be someone else’s project. 

Edited by Gapanthersfan
  • Pie 1

2 hours ago, CRA said:

My bad, that’s right.  You didn’t ponder it therefore it couldn’t have been one of the many factors that went into a decision. 

I guess only you can tell us the only ones Luck, Luke, etc factored in and didn’t.

No, there aren't any reports of it. There were reports of what I said though.

That's the difference between us. I prefer to have an actual source while you're comfortable making up bullsh-t and then claiming sources who disagree with it are conspiracy theorists 😄