• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OL Option

Mr. Scot

Just now, 45catfan said:

We've cut him twice and likely a third time if we sign Fluker.

Right...

The question for me is, why haven't we brought him back sooner? He made a few mistakes, but he wasn't the constant turnstile, they've marching out there for the past 10 weeks. Plus his run blocking was very good. 

1 minute ago, Navy_football said:

Right...

The question for me is, why haven't we brought him back sooner? He made a few mistakes, but he wasn't the constant turnstile, they've marching out there for the past 10 weeks. Plus his run blocking was very good. 

Run blocking, there's the difference right there. Get back to a run heavy game plans. Let the maulers maul, otherwise its just a set of turnstiles outside of a kindercare facility. 

And use Blackshear as the RB2 instead of Sanders. He's just too small to ever provide any protection for Bryce. He's actually smaller than Bryce. Sheesh.

7 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

Right...

He's much better in the rushing attack than pass pro.  Pass pro is where we need an upgrade.

42 minutes ago, UNCrules2187 said:

Are we the only team that is looking seriously at bringing in guys that have been out of the league for years? Cohen, Martinez, now Fluker.

Might as well go after Norwell, he'd probably be no worse of a G option than Jensen or McCray

I don't have that much of a problem with it once we get this far into the season.

Guys like this might not have a full year in them but sometimes they've still got enough left to play five or six games.