• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bum ass WR unit

WarHeel

16 minutes ago, Frank9999 said:

Lol Young has made awful throws. 

I’ve watched him throw into tight windows and the receiver flat out lets the ball hit them in the chest and fall to the ground. He hasn’t been perfect but he’s using his legs now and making difficult passes that should be caught. 

• Pie 2

Lol Panthers have broke Bryce. Dude cannot hit verticals. Even worse when now Mingo's starting to hit his stride and Young's trending the opposite direction.

It's become a worrying trend from him. Hope he figures it out, because otherwise he'll downtrend further into bust territory at this rate.

• Pie 1

Bryce has been playing some of his best ball today. The stats aren’t showing it but so many drives were stalled by drops.

He missed the overthrows but we are seeing a change in his mentality today. He’s aggressive and taking chances downfield. That’s a huge step in my opinion.

Edited by OneBadCat

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

Bryce has been playing some of his best ball today. The stats aren’t showing it but so many drives were stalled by drops today. 

He missed the overthrows but we are seeing a change in his mentality today. He’s aggressive and taking chances downfield. That’s a huge step in my opinion.

This. I’d rather see some shots down the field than the tentative guy I’ve seen the first 11 weeks. 

Some of those play calls came at the wrong time and that’s not his fault either. I’m far from a Bryce apologist. Just being objective. 

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

Bryce has been playing some of his best ball today. The stats aren’t showing it but so many drives were stalled by drops.

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952wwnkg8irg2slll0vk

What we're actually seeing is why our offense hasn't featured downfield passing. Bryce can't do it.

• Pie 3
  • Flames 1

Just now, WarHeel said:

@LinvilleGorgeyou can keep dropping me warnings. You need to emphasize more for these dudes that literally crawl out of the swamp to stalk and comment just to troll. It’s why you guys have lost most of the quality posting around here.

Clean the place up or be fair in your patrolling. Currently you do neither.

You told someone to fug off. That always gets a warning.

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952wwnkg8irg2slll0vk

What we're actually seeing is why our offense hasn't featured downfield passing. Bryce can't do it.

I think it’s more that we’re running the football like we did last year and now the WRs are getting a little help in PA and better route concepts by Brown.

Guys are getting open more often now. Bryce is a getting a little more brave as a result. Mingo is getting better etc.