• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

One of two things happened

lightsout

You can definitely tell they were trying some new stuff, but if that's the case it's going to take some time for the team to adjust and there's not really enough time left for that.

The basic issue of the defense knowing when we're passing pre-snap remains, however. And when your receivers are as bad as ours that's a big problem.

1 hour ago, OneBadCat said:

This is the best the offense has looked all year. We outplayed the Saints most of the game. But the drops and the overthrows cost us.

This is the best version of Bryce we’ve seen though. Love the aggressive deep shots. If he starts landing those then all the sudden he looks like the #1 pick. I was encouraged by what I saw today. 

Yeah me too. Six points much excitement

2 hours ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

You want to keep the OC that's calling empty backfield on 4th and 1...

Yeah, I'll pass on that

Which worked perfectly if the RB doesn't just fall down.  How is that the wrong call?  You can't run it on every 4th and 1.  ie. Look at the run from 1 yard out from Sanders that got stuffed for a loss.

I'm more pissed with the playcall on 2nd down and goal where slow as hell Thielan running an zig route was your only option.

2 hours ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

Stop blaming the O-line. The O-line gives Young plenty of time. It's not their fault that Bryce holds onto the ball for too long and has poor pocket awareness.

1614746700_PocketTime.thumb.jpg.34656338cc76eb9a8c89652cc500219f.jpg.85df7e1df20676be39f0cbeebb2ba350.jpg.1b37e9b401254d8914d348adf38e35dd.jpg

Jesu H. C… Giants 69 sacks? 

Dolphins have an elite OL, Tua throws quickly to avoid scrambled brains..

QBs who hold the ball have long pocket times.