• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I don't feel bad for Young

Jmac

Just now, Jackie Lee said:

Seriously. No one cares that The Golden Calf of Bristol sucked in the NFL, he got paid and he's on tv all the fuging time. Now us trading the farm for picking him #1 will take a long time for the team to recover from and no one is ever going to forget it as possibly the dumbest move in franchise history

Yep.Same with guys like Matt Leinart.

Bryce will be calling college games or the QB coach at Alabama or a college analyst. He'll have plenty of opportunities off the field or he can just kick back and enjoy the money. 

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Compared to someone with Bryce's money, yeah most everyone here is flat broke in comparison.

If you aren't living paycheck to paycheck why is money even a concern?

I was raised to never pocket watch another man. Im good with my own money, I don't care to hate someone else because they have more. As long as my bills are paid im good. As someone who played football, I understand the risk that come with the sport. Yeah im not hating on players getting paid they honestly deserve it.

That's just how I feel though. 

2 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Please.  Nobody with a functioning brain feels bas for Young or Frank Wrong. I do have empathy for the guys who have their careers ruined due to serious injury but some mamas boy with a pea shooter for an arm and sucks ….get real. 

Yeah when it comes to football I feel bad for guys ruined by injury or the guys who are late round picks or UDFAs and bust their asses in training camp and badly want it and just don't have the talent. 

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

If you aren't living paycheck to paycheck why is money even a concern?

I was raised to never pocket watch another man. Im good with my own money, I don't care to hate someone else because they have more. As long as my bills are paid im good. As someone who played football, I understand the risk that come with the sport. Yeah im not hating on players getting paid they honestly deserve it.

That's just how I feel though. 

You're reading way too much into it man. People are just saying they don't feel bad for a Bryce because he's young, rich, and has plenty of opportunities available off the football field. 

8 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

You're reading way too much into it man. People are just saying they don't feel bad for a Bryce because he's young, rich, and has plenty of opportunities available off the football field. 

That's cool I understand. Just not my reason for not feeling bad for him.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

Don’t feel bad for him 1 bit. He has lived a life of privilege. Not hating on the man, just don’t feel sorry for him.  Some may call it a blessing even, to have his career flameout before he gets CTE.  Feel the same for Frank Reich…he is getting paid….ungodly amount from 2 organizations for failing….if you ask me ….they are winning at life compared to most.

40 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Little tidbit…Bryce Young doesn’t give a fug what you think

And that’s fine. We ain’t friends. He doesn’t need to worry about the millions of fans who thinks he blows; use that as motivation to get better and avoid playing in the XFL in two years.