• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who do you want at 33?

t96

2 hours ago, PanthersGTI said:

Too many holes. BPA and hope BPA falls on QB, O-line, D-line, WR, DB, LB, RB in that order. Have to get Luvu under contract and either get something for Burns or play him out 1 more year on the tag. 

I say DB. Jackson is old now and Horn well he doesn't like playing the whole year.

On 12/13/2023 at 1:49 PM, cmichd08 said:

I have to say who the best CB. We have Jackson and he is getting old and Horn we can't rely on to stay healthy.

We have a historically bad QB at helm. I'd say that's 1000% more important to fix. We can't risk him not drastically improving, we have to bring in someone to compete, bc they're not letting any aging vet compete.

• Pie 1

Whoever keeps saying we are getting a QB at #33 is delusional. Tepper did not sell the farm to only give Young a season at the helm. If anything Tepper is going to give Young one more season. If Young fails in the 2024 season, then I don't see why not go after a QB in the 2025 draft. 

57 minutes ago, Fright said:

We have a historically bad QB at helm. I'd say that's 1000% more important to fix. We can't risk him not drastically improving, we have to bring in someone to compete, bc they're not letting any aging vet compete.

I don't disagree but heck Young is .500 going up against those who were drafted this past draft. The one to beat him was not even drafted. We do need another QB who can be worked with in case Young doesn't improve next year. We saw what happen with Corral. Still at 33 we need a young CB cause Horn and Jackson are too iffy to play a full season.

On 12/12/2023 at 2:39 PM, t96 said:

I don't follow CFB whatsoever so please start educating me on who we should be targeting with the #1 pick (of round 2)

Glad you ask and not claim to know about NCCAF like many here pretend to know and undermine. As you are aware, our top priority is to replace DJ whom the GM foolishly traded to move up in the draft.

This player is the only one who can come close to DJ in this upcoming draft. I would offer Burns and Mingo to move up if need be for this guy whom Bryce needs for us to start winning games. Its all about the breakaway speed to win games. Tua understand how important that is unlike our clown GM who gave da Bears what they ask for.

He reminds me of DJ so much...