• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where does ESPN get their attendance information?

hepcat

1 hour ago, Davidson Deac II said:

There were not .45 cents tickets.  As with most things on social media, that was made up.  

They were extraordinarily cheap, but not 45 cents.

I got mine for free lol. I took the first picture the one 5 mins before kickoff.

I got a nice picture of the fumbled punt too. 🙂

IMG_6774.jpeg

• Pie 2

Also, I spoke to the guy at concession stand yesterday and they could not sell anything.  Their biggest sold items were hot chocolate.  It was first time in nearly 20 years I did not purchased any alcohol at the stadium.

Here’s me sitting down for 4 minutes.  About 2 cups of rain water in my poncho.

IMG_6770.jpeg

Just now, Billy Love said:

There are around 70,000 PSL seats. They were all paid for early summer

You know they all are taken?  There may be 70,000 PSL seats, but that doesn't mean they all are being used/paid for.  Actually I highly doubt it.  I bet I can go on the Panthers website now and find thousands for sale and then go to the the PSL exchange where  thousands more are for sale.

Again, they are playing with the numbers.

1 hour ago, 45catfan said:

You know they all are taken?  There may be 70,000 PSL seats, but that doesn't mean they all are being used/paid for.  Actually I highly doubt it.  I bet I can go on the Panthers website now and find thousands for sale and then go to the the PSL exchange where  thousands more are for sale.

Again, they are playing with the numbers.

you make a good point. if a PSL owner doesn't renew annual ticket purchase, you essentially forfeit ownership, and they revert back to the Carolina panthers. PSL's on PSL exchange are privately owned and in current good standing, that's why they can be sold as a private transaction.  

4 hours ago, 4Corners said:

I know the product on the field is ass but I guarantee if it were sunny and 50 out yesterday that place is at least 3/4 full. That weather yesterday was awful. 

Agreed.  I probably would have went if it hadn't been pouring all day.  It wasn't worth getting sick right before Christmas to me.

35 minutes ago, w280sax said:

Agreed.  I probably would have went if it hadn't been pouring all day.  It wasn't worth getting sick right before Christmas to me.

I had tickets and would have 100% went if the weather was better. That poo yesterday …standing in it for four hours with 6 and 7 year olds …get fuging real.