• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Mike Tomlin?

PanthersGTI

3 minutes ago, Brent Gregory said:

The heck with these guys who haven't produced in a decade.  He's a "remember when" coach. Stay away from those.....

Are you saying Tomlin hasn’t produced in a decade? Unless you want Bill B (who is competing with us for the worst record in the league) you aren’t getting a recent Super Bowl winning HC. Tomlin produces every year. 

14 minutes ago, Toomers said:

Didn’t say what? You said he had exceptional talent at EVERY position. In a post directly above. Did you not? And if Cowher gifted him a SB, tell us how? I showed who they had, which sure wasn’t exceptional. Especially an OL that was considered the worst ever for a team that won the SB. I believe what I saw and the facts. You can try the Venn diagram if it helps. 

Like I said.... believe what you will..im not wasting my time to explain to you about a coach that ain't coming here. He had great talent all around...all the time. He had great stats and records but underachieved with it... the shitsburg hype was always bigger than the team...

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Are people really scoffing at Tomlin as our next HC? I seriously doubt the Steelers move on from him, but if they do he should be our top priority. Still relatively young and a probable HoF coach. 

He’s not going anywhere THIS year. This mess continues next year and it’s a different story. I’m stuck between a long successful history and the worst 3 game stretch I’ve ever seen as a Steeler fan. They wouldn’t listen when I told them it was a huge mistake to hire Pat Meyer and Frisman Jackson off of the pitiful 2021 Panthers offense. Add Matt Canada and you get what we have seen. 

1 minute ago, Toomers said:

He’s not going anywhere THIS year. This mess continues next year and it’s a different story. I’m stuck between a long successful history and the worst 3 game stretch I’ve ever seen as a Steeler fan. They wouldn’t listen when I told them it was a huge mistake to hire Pat Meyer and Frisman Jackson off of the pitiful 2021 Panthers offense. Add Matt Canada and you get what we have seen. 

Man Canada was pretty bad. My coworker is a Steelers fan and you would have thought they won a Super Bowl when I told him Canada was fired. Mitch getting benched this week made him pretty happy as well. 

1 minute ago, Johnstonny said:

Like I said.... believe what you will..im not wasting my time to explain to you about a coach that ain't coming here. He had great talent all around...all the time. He had great stats and records but underachieved with it... the shitsburg hype was always bigger than the team...

What exactly have you said. One post says that you never said what you already said more than once. Yet can’t come up with anything to make a point in your favor. Or debate the many facts I’ve already brought to the table. Excuse me if I believe more than “because you say so”.

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Man Canada was pretty bad. My coworker is a Steelers fan and you would have thought they won a Super Bowl when I told him Canada was fired. Mitch getting benched this week made him pretty happy as well. 

Rudolph is no better. Nothing will change. 

2 minutes ago, Toomers said:

What exactly have you said. One post says that you never said what you already said more than once. Yet can’t come up with anything to make a point in your favor. Or debate the many facts I’ve already brought to the table. Excuse me if I believe more than “because you say so”.

im saying ur a typical delusional steelers fan...if you want to pay me a cool mill i'll do the research...but ur not worth my time...bye...

12 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Are you saying Tomlin hasn’t produced in a decade? Unless you want Bill B (who is competing with us for the worst record in the league) you aren’t getting a recent Super Bowl winning HC. Tomlin produces every year. 

Pittsburgh seems to get 8 or 9 wins just by showing up regardless of who's playing quarterback.

Obviously the Steelers are one of the best-run franchises in American sports, which I'm sure doesn't hurt, but Tomlin's consistency is nothing to scoff at.

13 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Come on, we are the Panthers.  It’s the greatest coaching opportunity of all-time.

We can’t lower our standards for the GOAT coach or other future Hall of Famers.

Our next hire has to follow in the footsteps of the legendary Matt Rhule, Frank Reich, and Chris Tabor.  It’s clearly prime Vince Lombardi or bust.

• Flames 3

6 minutes ago, Johnstonny said:

im saying ur a typical delusional steelers fan...if you want to pay me a cool mill i'll do the research...but ur not worth my time...bye...

IMG_0523.gif.9af3a64f2f29627708a61423beea5eb5.gif

You’re the one that offered to do the Venn diagram for someone. When it came to actually backing up your BS, you tapped out immediately to the “not worth my time” deflection. Well done. 

Edited by Toomers