• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Season

jayboogieman

7 minutes ago, kungfoodude said:

That potential 2nd round group could be so deep. Penix, Nix, Ward, McCarthy(maybe), Sanders, Ewers(maybe), etc.

Shadeur Sanders? I saw him 4 times this season and I saw nothing that warranted the hype he's gotten. 

I'll be interested to see how the Colorado players in the draft fare after the clown show they were turned into this year.

• Pie 1

Just now, Anybodyhome said:

Shadeur Sanders? I saw him 4 times this season and I saw nothing that warranted the hype he's gotten. 

I'll be interested to see how the Colorado players in the draft fare after the clown show they were turned into this year.

I think Sanders has some natural talent, but he is very raw. 

What Colorado players are even rated highly in this draft?

6 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Yeah, I doubted you TBH.  I'd still think UGA was one of the top 4 teams and they couldn't keep winning forever.  I thought the best 4 teams were Michigan, Washington, UGA, and Oregon at the end of the regular season.

My biggest issue with UGa is lack of a top tier QB. Beck is good but not elite. Other than that, they are in my top 3.

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

Yeah, I doubted you TBH.  I'd still think UGA was one of the top 4 teams and they couldn't keep winning forever.  I thought the best 4 teams were Michigan, Washington, UGA, and Oregon at the end of the regular season.

If Oregon had won the PAC 12 championship game against Washington, both of them might be in the CFP. But those 2 losses...

But, all the committee needed was the weakest of excuses to put an undeserving Alabama team in.

• Beer 2

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

That DB/WR on CO will be a huge NFL star. Insane talent.

Sanders is a very talented guy. Not as polished as he will need to be but as talented as any QB in this draft

2 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

If Oregon had won the PAC 12 championship game against Washington, both of them might be in the CFP. But those 2 losses...

But, all the committee needed was the weakest of excuses to put an undeserving Alabama team in.

“Undeserving”? Beat the #1 team in the SECCG. Only loss is to the #3 team. Just took the #1 seed to OT in the Rose Bowl Game, but was “undeserving”?