• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

College Bowl Season

jayboogieman

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

Collins appears to be a solid hire but he has his work cut out for him

Yeah I dunno. Was a little underwhelmed with the hire. I’m a Mack Brown supporter but it’s getting harder to defend him. 

11 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Collins appears to be a solid hire but he has his work cut out for him

His defenses at GT were ranked no higher than #84 nationally. All the other years they were 100+. Honestly, I think all Mack could remember was that his offense found ways to struggle against them.

Honestly, this hire is trash. I hope I'm wrong.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

They just showed Dabo Swinney at the UNC/Clemson basketball game and somebody has busted his ass. Big ole shiner and cut underneath his eye. Looks like he fought for the HW title last night and lost bad.

I saw a picture of him on facebook and was wondering what that was about. Wonder who whooped that ass?

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I'm expecting Michigan to win tonight but hoping for Washington.

I'm wanting to see more of the QBs.  I have my thoughts on both. McCarthy to me is a system guy who needs a ton of support. In other words, he would SUCK here.

8 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

I'm wanting to see more of the QBs.  I have my thoughts on both. McCarthy to me is a system guy who needs a ton of support. In other words, he would SUCK here.

99.9% of QBs would have sucked here this season. Next season is TBD, but there's not a lot of hope.