• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best fast food burger?

CamWhoaaCam

Can't eat Hardee's anymore since I was on my way to the one on little Rock in maybe 2017 and changed my mind at last minute to be a little healthier.  Two days later there was a report on the news about the hep a breakout there.  Can't ever go to one again eventhough I know you're taking a chance at literally any restaurant.  I like cookouts huge burger pretty good

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Can't eat Hardee's anymore since I was on my way to the one on little Rock in maybe 2017 and changed my mind at last minute to be a little healthier.  Two days later there was a report on the news about the hep a breakout there.  Can't ever go to one again eventhough I know you're taking a chance at literally any restaurant.  I like cookouts huge burger pretty good

Well thanks for that info. 

And yes you are taking that chance at any restaurant. Hardees won't be the first and won't be the last restaurant with those problems. 

I've experienced food poisoning many of times throughout my life. My last was from The Cheesecake Factory. Was literally throwing up that food not even 30 minutes after I ate it. Luckily I made it to the hotel in time. That would have been a nasty experience if I vomited at the restaurant.

43 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Well thanks for that info. 

And yes you are taking that chance at any restaurant. Hardees won't be the first and won't be the last restaurant with those problems. 

I've experienced food poisoning many of times throughout my life. My last was from The Cheesecake Factory. Was literally throwing up that food not even 30 minutes after I ate it. Luckily I made it to the hotel in time. That would have been a nasty experience if I vomited at the restaurant.

Food poisoning and incurable if not treated immediately disease not quite the same