• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Ward entering 2024 draft

Martin

I am actually super excited about Ward.  Think he has a ton of potential and could warrant 3rd-4th round consideration.  Needs a redshirt season but there's a lot to like and he really developed as a passer this past season.  

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Bear Hands said:

I am actually super excited about Ward.  Think he has a ton of potential and could warrant 3rd-4th round consideration.  Needs a redshirt season but there's a lot to like and he really developed as a passer this past season.  

Me too, very high upside.

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, 45catfan said:

Ward pulled out of the draft and transferring to Miami.  He never hired an agent, so he's able to do this.

I don't blame him. That 2-3 million in NIL money for a single season is more than he would make as a mid round NFL rookie, plus with a easier and lighter schedule.

• Pie 2

19 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

I don't blame him. That 2-3 million in NIL money for a single season is more than he would make as a mid round NFL rookie, plus with an easier and lighter schedule.

Yes, makes a lot of sense. Will be very interesting to see if he takes the next step or not.

• Beer 1