• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ryan Leaf on if BY is a bust

22 hours ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

Bryce Young is a high character person? That must have been why he refused to throw or run at the combine and packed on all that water weight to tip the scale in his favor. Not blaming Bryce for gaming the system, but to call him a high character individual is a stretch.

Considering him to not be a high character individual because he tried to put on a few pounds and didn't throw or run at combine is a stretch as well. Im no Bryce supporter but im not going to call him low character or consider him as such just because I don't like the way he plays and wish we had drafted Stroud. What is your past like? If you consider that low character, I would assume you have done something in your past that us thinking you are high character could be a stretch too? Hell, my past is filled with mistakes and screw ups so im sure in some of the "holier than you" people's eyes im a real piece of poo but we all know what opinions are like.

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Considering him to not be a high character individual because he tried to put on a few pounds and didn't throw or run at combine is a stretch as well. Im no Bryce supporter but im not going to call him low character or consider him as such just because I don't like the way he plays and wish we had drafted Stroud. What is your past like? If you consider that low character, I would assume you have done something in your past that us thinking you are high character could be a stretch too? Hell, my past is filled with mistakes and screw ups so im sure in some of the "holier than you" people's eyes im a real piece of poo but we all know what opinions are like.

I never said he was a low character individual. I don't understand where you got that idea from. I said he isn't a high-character guy. He can fall anywhere on the spectrum, and frankly I don't care. 

Edited by BenjaminBreeg

31 minutes ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

I never said he was a low character individual. I don't understand where you got that idea from. I said he isn't a high-character guy. He can fall anywhere on the spectrum, and frankly I don't care. 

Bottom line we can agree on is he is NOT a good QB right now and it either has to change or we need a new one

4 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Bottom line we can agree on is he is NOT a good QB right now and it either has to change or we need a new one

Aye, I can drink to that, and I think you and I can both agree that despite the low-character owner, we both will continue to support the team.

• Beer 1

33 minutes ago, BenjaminBreeg said:

Aye, I can drink to that, and I think you and I can both agree that despite the low-character owner, we both will continue to support the team.

We will both support and im sure shake our heads in disappointment until we see a consistent winner again and some sort of competence in coaching and ownership but regardless yes Tepp is by all means a low character A-hole.

• Beer 1

14 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

We will both support and im sure shake our heads in disappointment until we see a consistent winner again and some sort of competence in coaching and ownership but regardless yes Tepp is by all means a low character A-hole.

"Consistent winner again"?  I thought we were still looking for the first consecutive winning seasons?

3 hours ago, BrisbanePanther said:

"Consistent winner again"?  I thought we were still looking for the first consecutive winning seasons?

At the rate we are going I would consider a consistent winner to even be .500 on the season two years in a row. What can i say, my expectations are low from watching the poo show we have watched for so long

• Pie 1