• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Burrow/Herbert/Lawrence

6 hours ago, KillerKat said:

Bryce will be a career backup. The sooner we rid of him, the better.

No sense in wasting time to stroke Teppers ego. He couldn't beat out Darnold in a fair camp competition. We honestly could have probably won a game or 2 more if we just gave Corral a fair shot taking snaps in training camp and letting him use his legs. Or if not he would have netted us the #1 pick this year which we could actually use and there wouldn't be so much negativity and turmoil on this board lol 

13 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The 3 golden boys of the NFL. All 3 no playoffs.

This league is open for grabs. It's no longer just Mahomes and everybody else. These going QBs like Stroud/Love are leading their team to the playoffs in their 1st season.

Maybe the NFL can stop hyping these same 3 QBs. This league is in good hands at the QB position. I just hope one day we can have our own franchise QB.

Anyone else notice the trend here with the players this guy attacks?

Herbert is hardly hyped IMO, TLaw has underperformed his draft expectations....

Joe Burrow is on IR....

• Beer 1

12 hours ago, WarHeel said:

Just say you don’t like white people. 

Haven’t heard them hype any of these dudes half as much as Mahomes, Allen, or Hurts this year. 

He really should just admit it at this point....  he's constantly hyping Bustin Fields acts like Lamar Jackson has won SBs instead of having won the same amount of playoff games as he's sat out for contracts.....

• Beer 1

Well, seeing as how all 3 QBs had injuries during the season and the Chargers probably had the worst coaching staff in the league not named the Panthers, I'm not sure what you are trying to argue.

Meanwhile... Mahomes, Allen, and Lamar are all comfortably in the playoffs yet again... 

I'm not sure anyone posting here as a Panther fan has any business calling out Lawrence, Burrow or Herbert. Each of these 3 are much better than Bryce Young will ever be in the NFL.

Panther fan: "You've got a pile of leaves burning in your backyard."

Neighbor: "Dude, your entire house in engulfed."

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, BY9Franchise said:

Anyone else notice the trend here with the players this guy attacks?

Herbert is hardly hyped IMO, TLaw has underperformed his draft expectations....

Joe Burrow is on IR....

You're obsessed with me at this point.

He really should just admit it at this point....  he's constantly hyping Bustin Fields acts like Lamar Jackson has won SBs instead of having won the same amount of playoff games as he's sat out for contracts.....

Stephen A and Shannon Sharpe just said Mahomes/Lamar/Stroud are the 3 best QBs in football.

I guess they are racist as well...

Nobody was calling anyone racist when Burrow/Allen were getting hyped as the face of the league.

Now that black QBs are being hyped we are racist against white people.

Stop the nonsense!

11 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Stephen A and Shannon Sharpe just said Mahomes/Lamar/Stroud are the 3 best QBs in football.

I guess they are racist as well...

Nobody was calling anyone racist when Burrow/Allen were getting hyped as the face of the league.

Now that black QBs are being hyped we are racist against white people.

Stop the nonsense!

Their opinions are valid I'd have all three in the top 6 no doubt, I'd swap Allen for Stroud ATM but that's a pretty legit top 3.

Any combo of PM,Burrow,LJ,Allen,Stroud,Hurts us legit....

Imo it's 1.PM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>drop-off

Other 5 guys.... >>>>> huge drop-off 

Any combo of Tua,Dak,Herbert ect 

And what are you talking about hyped??? PM is the only elite QB who's really proved anything in my book..

Active guys like Stafford,Wilson,Rodgers are either on the tail end of their careers or middle of the pack.

Hype who you want idc until they win a SB None of them have earned it in my book, it's more than who is "getting" hyped you it's pretty clear "those factors" way in on your posting.

Their opinions are valid I'd have all three in the top 6 no doubt, I'd swap Allen for Stroud ATM but that's a pretty legit top 3.

Any combo of PM,Burrow,LJ,Allen,Stroud,Hurts us legit....

Imo it's 1.PM >>>>>>>>>>>>>>drop-off

Other 5 guys.... >>>>> huge drop-off 

Any combo of Tua,Dak,Herbert ect 

And what are you talking about hyped??? PM is the only elite QB who's really proved anything in my book..

Active guys like Stafford,Wilson,Rodgers are either on the tail end of their careers or middle of the pack.

Hype who you want idc until they win a SB None of them have earned it in my book, it's more than who is "getting" hyped you it's pretty clear "those factors" way in on your posting.

Now can you stop calling me a racist because I talk about black QBs?

I suggested we go after Rodgers and nobody called me a racist back then.