• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Belichick out at NE

9 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I’d take Bill in a major front office role. Throw the bag at him and let him build us into a respectable team with a young head coach and keep our DC. 

lol why in the world would we want belichick of all people running the team and not coaching? great coach (albeit a cheater), terrible personnel guy. look at patriots drafts like the last 7 years

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, t96 said:

lol why in the world would we want belichick of all people running the team and not coaching? great coach (albeit a cheater), terrible personnel guy. look at patriots drafts like the last 7 years

Look at the Panthers the last 7 years.  Can it honestly get worse?

1 minute ago, HardcoreHokie said:

Look at the Panthers the last 7 years.  Can it honestly get worse?

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/nwe/draft.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/teams/car/draft.htm

Lol yes absolutely. Belichick is about as bad of a personnel guy as you can get. Consider him as a coach sure but definitely not for a front office role (which there's no chance he'd consider anyways, chasing Shula's record).

16 minutes ago, WarPanthers89 said:

I’d take Bill in a major front office role. Throw the bag at him and let him build us into a respectable team with a young head coach and keep our DC. 

I'd pay big money to have him not get any say in draft picks.

• Pie 1

24 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Someone already suggested bringing Saban aboard to help with Bryce Young.

Saban's a defensive guy.   And he has no attachment to players.   He would just move on from Bryce if it wasn't working. 

3 minutes ago, raleigh-panther said:

….and….this would be a bad thing…. Smile 

I mean that wouldn't be a bad thing.  But I don't get why people are painting him some Bryce Young fanboy that could fix him.  Saban isn't an O guy.  And Saban will kick anyone to the curb for better results. 

I mean Hurts went undefeated in the regular season and to the Natty every year for him......and he demoted him for something he thought was better.   And Hurts has all the leadership traits and is a textbook robot in front of a mic.  Even in college.  You would basically use him in a course of how a QB should act. 

Nick Saban would have benched Bryce Young for Andy Dalton. 

• Pie 2