• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panther are the WCW of the NFL

Tony Khan and his cage match ratings can fly a kite. I’m sorry, a douche who puts his hands in his pockets and trading Canadian destroyers back and forth is a joke. They can say it doesn’t matter, but story telling matters.

Not every match has to have flips and high spots or pizza cutters. You can have a fun match that tells a story or advances a story. WWE isn’t perfect, but they are light years ahead of AEW. Plus, WWE IS improving every week, AEW is falling fast. 

i didn’t know we had so many wrestling fans here, this is awesome. 

• Pie 1

47 minutes ago, cardiackat88. said:

I don't even watch AEW but I think they are seriously missing out on a perfect opportunity and storyline.

Basically, Orange Cassidy wins the big championship and Darby Allin takes major offense to how much Cassidy seems to not care about it.

Cassidy vs Allin, DO IT!!!

Their biggest miss was giving up on hookhausen too early. THAT was gold. 

Just now, The Lobo said:

Tony Khan and his cage match ratings can fly a kite. I’m sorry, a douche who puts his hands in his pockets and trading Canadian destroyers back and forth is a joke. They can say it doesn’t matter, but story telling matters.

Not every match has to have flips and high spots or pizza cutters. You can have a fun match that tells a story or advances a story. WWE isn’t perfect, but they are light years ahead of AEW. Plus, WWE IS improving every week, AEW is falling fast. 

i didn’t know we had so many wrestling fans here, this is awesome. 

I would love if the mods created a “wrestling” forum for us. I feel WWE is as hot as they have been since the attitude era. Honestly, they may be hotter. 

@rayzor @LinvilleGorge anyway to create wrestling forum above the tinderbox?  I think we have a market for it. 

• Pie 1

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I would love if the mods created a “wrestling” forum for us. I feel WWE is as hot as they have been since the attitude era. Honestly, they may be hotter. 

@rayzor @LinvilleGorge anyway to create wrestling forum above the tinderbox?  I think we have a market for it. 

Yes I am having so much fun watching wwe right now. I’m a huge Roman fan (even when he was the big dog) so to see him finally turn heel was the best thing ever. 

id be all in (no pun intended) for a wrestling sub here

• Beer 1

23 hours ago, cardiackat88. said:

How many times are we going to way overpay someone, just for them to collect a check and the pretend to be injured?

Justin Houston playing in this game and I'm not sure why. He has like $7mil in money he fleeced from this organization.

I watched an interesting interview with Bischoff where he argued that the WCW talent wasn't actually getting paid more money - they were getting guaranteed contracts for less dates (than WWF was offering). 

Obviously once things started to go south that came to a head 'cos people were getting paid regardless of how over they were - WWF talent was still dependent on being booked (and booked high / on PPVs) to get paid. 

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, The Lobo said:

Yes I am having so much fun watching wwe right now. I’m a huge Roman fan (even when he was the big dog) so to see him finally turn heel was the best thing ever. 

id be all in (no pun intended) for a wrestling sub here

I thin it makes sense. Wrestling is as hot as NFL and NBA. 

Raw 

SMACKDOWN 

NXT 

AEW dynamite 

AEW collision 

OTHER..

we could get those posts created under the sub. Would bring more eyes to our product. 

• Pie 1

The stench of Rebel Yell should be lifted by now. Let's do it. I don't watch as regularly as I used to, but I def keep up via the Internet and catch episodes when I can

@Zod is the only one you can @ but I doubt that he's checking notifications on that one

Edited by lightsout
  • Pie 1

55 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Above my pay grade. Sorry.

• Pie 1