• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Selling the job

Mr. Scot

let GM/HC come in and do whatever the fug they want with the roster. If that means releasing bryce because no one would trade for his contract, then fine. (hypothetical, obviously I think he has trade value even on 1overall contract).

32 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

It’s an ego driven league and I bet there’s a lot of coaches that loved Bryce as a prospect. I can see them saying he will thrive in their schemes and so on 

No, this is a results driven league by far. If a HC thinks he has a better chance to win with a different qb, he'd try kicking Bryce to the curb in a heartbeat. 

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, Aussie Tank said:

It’s an ego driven league and I bet there’s a lot of coaches that loved Bryce as a prospect. I can see them saying he will thrive in their schemes and so on 

So we’re going to get a snake oil salesman that charms Tepper. That sounds familiar.

• Flames 1

I don’t think Tepper himself is as big of an issue for a new GM and HC as portrayed by media and fans. Majority of owners are “interesting” people and in general fairly hands on, especially when things are going bad.