• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeff Howe swaps Young and Stroud

Mr. Scot

On 1/22/2024 at 10:16 AM, LinvilleGorge said:

Pray tell who in the current top 10 (as subjective as that even is) could you honestly envision Bryce being better than?

i mean dude you could have said the same thing about Hurts a few years ago but ok 

1- Mahomes

2- Allen 

3- Lamar 

4- Burrow 

5-   Herbert

6- Dak 

7- Stroud

8- Hurts

9- Stafford 

10- Lawrence vs. Murray vs. Love vs. Tua

Could easily see Bryce with an exceptional year being number 10 on that list. I'm not saying it's going to happen, it likely won't, but to say it's impossible is weird behavior for a Panthers fan

10 minutes ago, SOJA said:

i mean dude you could have said the same thing about Hurts a few years ago but ok 

1- Mahomes

2- Allen 

3- Lamar 

4- Burrow 

5-   Herbert

6- Dak 

7- Stroud

8- Hurts

9- Stafford 

10- Lawrence vs. Murray vs. Love vs. Tua

Could easily see Bryce with an exceptional year being number 10 on that list. I'm not saying it's going to happen, it likely won't, but to say it's impossible is weird behavior for a Panthers fan

Yeah, I honestly think it's impossible. I just don't see the prerequisite talent. Not sure why that question made you so defensive.

On 1/24/2024 at 2:19 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Yeah, I honestly think it's impossible. I just don't see the prerequisite talent. Not sure why that question made you so defensive.

Hurts looked terrible in the TB playoff game the year before he led them to a Superbowl. 

Just now, SOJA said:

Hurts looked terrible in the TB playoff game the year before he led them to a Superbowl. 

Hurts still looks terrible on occasion.  Great or awful has kinda been the story of his career. When the Eagles looked like the Super Bowl frontrunner in the first half of the season Hurts was playing like an MVP. When they went on their wild skid in the last third of the season he looked like a marginal starter. He just runs really hot or cold.

• 2 weeks later...
2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Most of these people were also wildly wrong about Bryce's draft evaluation. Before coping with that they're just gonna plain cope for as long as they can.

Or they just have a different opinion than you. CJ Stroud is explaining their different circumstances and he is still confident in Young. I don’t think Stroud is coping. You can think he is a bust and someone else can think he will turn it around. Bother are acceptable opinions without trying to label the other. 

22 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Or they just have a different opinion than you. CJ Stroud is explaining their different circumstances and he is still confident in Young. I don’t think Stroud is coping. You can think he is a bust and someone else can think he will turn it around. Bother are acceptable opinions without trying to label the other. 

Sorry, I didn't realize I was replying to a thread from the dead. I was replying to the original post not your video.

4 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Sorry, I didn't realize I was replying to a thread from the dead. I was replying to the original post not your video.

Apology accepted.
Yeah it was 3 weeks old but the recent video relates directly to it so there was no need for a new one. It is the offseason after all. We have a continuous thread about Young’s arm still going strong.