• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

Just now, Cuttinedge said:

McD doing his best rivera impression .. better not settle for a fg to tie go out and win this chit  

I think the goal here is score a TD with almost no time remaining. If you cant get a TD kick the field goal and force overtime

1 minute ago, Bear Hands said:

Great game.

Random thought..kind of interesting that remaining team has a great TE on their squad.

Kelce, Andrews, Kittle, LaPorta, Kincaid

I think I'd put the brakes on just a bit calling the rookies "great." I know what you mean though.

Oh, taking that to the two minute warning was the very obvious decision. You're wanting to score here with as little time remaining as possible, hopefully getting KC to spend their two timeouts in the process whether it's a TD for the W or a FG for OT. Either way, you don't want KC to have an opportunity to steal it.

Just now, BY9Franchise said:

Allen's what you get if you combined Favre and Cam

Peak Cam is better than Allen. But Allen is the trajectory we should have had for Cam if we had a better HC who didn’t want to sacrifice the franchise to save his own ass. 

1 minute ago, Hoenheim said:

I think the goal here is score a TD with almost no time remaining. If you cant get a TD kick the field goal and force overtime

Yeah I get that but you still need to get another 1st down actually   They about to kick a fg and give it back to KC with plenty of time left