• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Assistant Coach Chatter

Mr. Scot

23 minutes ago, jamos14 said:

I don't see an issue.   Waiting to hire the new coach and then letting new coach make his decision on him before releasing these guys from their contracts.

Bit of contrast...some guys we couldn't wait to usher out the door.

7 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

This is going to give rhules staff a run for most inexperienced offense NFL staff. 

Does anyone need to tell carales, its fine to the coach and not his assistant?? Its perfectly fine, i swear....

20 minutes ago, Basbear said:

This is going to give rhules staff a run for most inexperienced offense NFL staff. 

Does anyone need to tell carales, its fine to the coach and not his assistant?? Its perfectly fine, i swear....

As far as I know literally the only confirmed staff so far is the HC and (possibly) OC. Let’s chill 

• Pie 4

26 minutes ago, Basbear said:

Doesn't the whole lateral move thing make that pretty much a non-starter? Most teams with good coaches under contract aren't going to willingly let them walk out the door if they don't have to.

• Pie 4

15 minutes ago, Billy Goat said:

Doesn't the whole lateral move thing make that pretty much a non-starter? Most teams with good coaches under contract aren't going to willingly let them walk out the door if they don't have to.

Bingo. That’s also how you get OL coaches and stuff, you either hired a fired guy or you promote an assistant.. inexperience is relative honestly, he’s going from OL assistant to OL coach.. not HC or OC. 

1 hour ago, Basbear said:

Explain exactly what you want.

1. Keep Campen so you can complain about retaining the snitch

2. Hire a guy who was let go elsewhere so you can complain about a recently fired retread

3. Hire someone else's assistant do what you just did.

Pick your poison 

• Pie 3

55 minutes ago, Coheed said:

As far as I know literally the only confirmed staff so far is the HC and (possibly) OC. Let’s chill 

I swear this is word for word the same response I got when I questioned most of rhules hires. Ill try to calm down some, rhule flashbacks scar'd me deep.... he even talks like rhule....... Im already willing to bet this will be the youngest offense staff in the league...

55 minutes ago, Billy Goat said:

Not if theres no contract, most of the bucs offense staff dont have. Once pete was fired, most of the assistants are "free". Both the seahawks OC and DC have already took jobs else where, the DC is now phillys DL coach(downgraded). Bears got their OC and I think he brought another seahawks coach along with him. Others have took simlar jobs too. 

I didnt want rhule, but thought he should have took advantage of dallas all-star staff that was free during that time. Hire the best available, not your inexperienced drinkin bros....

9 minutes ago, csx said:

Explain exactly what you want.

1. Keep Campen so you can complain about retaining the snitch

2. Hire a guy who was let go elsewhere so you can complain about a recently fired retread

3. Hire someone else's assistant do what you just did.

Pick your poison 

Hire seahawks or just reported bucs OL coach. Thats one for the "good" job hire.....

darrin gantt called the campy stuff total BS, still given the field of play I was ready to move on..