• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tony Pauline: Campen was Tepper's "eyes and ears"

Mr. Scot

5 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

These stories are a pretty big part of why we're not winning.

So if Tepper wasn’t talking to assistant coaches our offense would have scored more points and we would have won more games???

Think about it 

7 hours ago, 45catfan said:

I thought it was reported Tabor was the snitch?  Maybe the reason both of those two were retained last offseason for Reich's staff per request by Tepper.

Say what you will about Reich, but dude was set up for failure.

If he had objected to Young and then has to stand by and watch someone else script That Offense and watch that happen (/not happen). And be betrayed by men you gave a job to on top of it

That’s a tough break.

oops: the flip is, if he was in on Young he deserves firing in the first place we never are in a spot for any betrayals to happen. They stab the next guy in the back. They probably aren’t picky. edit and I know that doesn’t make sense, I’d just have been done wioth him totallyt if he was in on ther QB.

Edited by strato

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Never been in a work environment?

Yea, and good workers do their job regardless.

here again, if Tepper wasn’t talking to assistant coaches would the teams record be better? The answer is no.

If I own a team and they start 0-6 I’m asking everyone in the building what is wrong.

Tepper hired  the wrong coach and wrong GM, that is why we lost so much. 

• Pie 1

Just now, AU-panther said:

here again, if Tepper wasn’t talking to assistant coaches would the teams record be better? The answer is no.

If I own a team and they start 0-6 I’m asking everyone in the building what is wrong.

Tepper hired  the wrong coach and wrong GM, that is why we lost so much. 

Yeah, the boss did nothing wrong, it's all the employees' fault...

Riiiight 🫥

Either you haven't been in a real work environment, or you're the kind that thinks backstabbing and such is okay, hence the "boss is always right" stance 😄

This isn't Madden. There are real people with real motivations, feelings and agendas involved. Internal turmoil among locker rooms and staffs causes real world issues...and lost seasons.

Reality: Tepper created a toxic work environment that undermined Reich trying to do his job. Fitterer actually became complicit in that, which is part of why he's gone. Now also part of why Chris Tabor, James Campen and others are gone.

If you can't comprehend how that works, I doubt I can help you.

2 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Yeah, the boss did nothing wrong, it's all the employees' fault...

Riiiight 🫥

Either you haven't been in a real work environment, or you're the kind that thinks backstabbing and such is okay, hence the "boss is always right" stance 😄

This isn't Madden. There are real people with real motivations, feelings and agendas involved. Internal turmoil among locker rooms and staffs causes real world issues...and lost seasons.

Reality: Tepper created a toxic work environment that undermined Reich trying to do his job. Fitterer actually became complicit in that, which is part of why he's gone. Now also part of why Chris Tabor, James Campen and others are gone.

If you can't comprehend how that works, I doubt I can help you.

Here again, so if Tepper wasn’t talking to assistant coaches Reich would have won more games?  Fitts players would have played better? 

Just now, AU-panther said:

Here again, so if Tepper wasn’t talking to assistant coaches Reich would have won more games?  Fitts players would have played better? 

Tepper helped sabotage Reich from the beginning by influening his staff choices, among other things. Likely also influenced some of the major personnel choices as well, as has been discussed at length.

So yes, he affected their ability to win.

If, at some point, you experience a dysfunctional work environment like what the Panthers had, maybe you'll get it. Till then, I'm guessing not.

• Pie 1

42 minutes ago, AU-panther said:

Tepper hired  the wrong coach and wrong GM and picked a midget to play QB, that is why we lost so much. 

FIFY

His micro managing, I seen Cleveland run this play and I want to run it on Sunday, definitely didnt help.

4 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Tepper helped sabotage Reich from the beginning by influening his staff choices, among other things. Likely also influenced some of the major personnel choices as well, as has been discussed at length.

So yes, he affected their ability to win.

If, at some point, you experience a dysfunctional work environment like what the Panthers had, maybe you'll get it. Till then, I'm guessing not.

What personnel choices? 

So if Tepper would have hired Reich and then totally stayed out of the football side of things do you really think our results would have been different?  Probably not 

Edited by AU-panther

6 hours ago, mc52beast said:

Tepper needs to know who likes him and who doesn’t so he can buy their homes and destroy them. Dude is a narcissist and an egomaniac. I don’t believe Canales will last two years.

That’s all behind him. He’s graduated from buying $40 million homes and destroying them to buying and destroying 2  billion dollar NFL clubs