• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Wilks owning Dan Campbell yet again.

1 minute ago, csx said:

You have to assume this guy didn't watch the game.

The Lions had:

more total yards

more passing yards

more rushing yards

more first downs

more total plays

And he's creating a trolling thread about the Niners winning becuase of defense when it was drops and poor decisions by the Lions? 

Bruh was completely MIA while Lamar was choking in the playoffs. Again.

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Thats why I wasnt buying all those posts a few weeks ago about how dumb we were for not trading for Lamar and his contract.  Would we be better than we are? 1000%.  Does he choke in the playoffs?   Every time. (So far, until he proves otherwise)

3 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

Thats why I wasnt buying all those posts a few weeks ago about how dumb we were for not trading for Lamar and his contract.  Would we be better than we are? 1000%.  Does he choke in the playoffs?   Every time. (So far, until he proves otherwise)

Dude was DEEP in his own head today. The bad playoff performances can't be written off as flukes anymore. I agree. At this point he's a playoff choke artist until proven elsewhere. It's not about wins and losses. You can play your ass off in a loss. Honestly, Jared Goff did it tonight. It's how YOU play. And as good as Lamar is and as extremely talented as he is, he hurts his team in the playoffs more often than not.

38 minutes ago, csx said:

You have to assume this guy didn't watch the game.

The Lions had:

more total yards

more passing yards

more rushing yards

more first downs

more total plays

And he's creating a trolling thread about the Niners winning becuase of defense when it was drops and poor decisions by the Lions? 

Trolling thread for supporting a former HC?

Did you have this same energy in the CMC thread?

Kick rocks you been on my throat about Lamar Jackson all in the game thread. You are a clown! 

38 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

LMAO dude was crying Josh Allen was eliminated last week and as soon as Lamar fails he's making it known he was the issue.

Yall are not consistent around here man. It's sad.

People threw a damn parade because Lamar was eliminated.

Every other QB it's excuses. Keep proving my point.

I keep hearing Wilks & Purdy are just getting lucky & being bailed out by Shannahan.

This is the same Shannahan who couldn't make DeMeco Ryans, Jimmy G, Trey Lance, Mike McDaniels & Bobby Slowik lucky when he had to bail them out?

Wilks & Purdy are key to the 49ers success. CMC is good, but only when he has a QB who can open his opportunities up so the defense doesn't sit in his running lanes.

You have to give Wilks & Purdy their obvious credit for being the best in the NFL.

Shannahan & his 49ers would be sitting at 7 to 10 points scored for a playoff game like the Dolphins & Texans if it wasn't for the play of Brock Purdy & the aggressive play calling of Steve Wilks in the 2nd half.

• Poo 1

13 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Dude was DEEP in his own head today. The bad playoff performances can't be written off as flukes anymore. I agree. At this point he's a playoff choke artist until proven elsewhere. It's not about wins and losses. You can play your ass off in a loss. Honestly, Jared Goff did it tonight. It's how YOU play. And as good as Lamar is and as extremely talented as he is, he hurts his team in the playoffs more often than not.

Josh Allen lose you had excuses. Lamar lose he's the problem.

Thanks for proving my point. Your agenda is clear. Trying to act like you were neutral last week. Liars will always be proven wrong. You couldn't wait for Lamar to lose.

Linville I would respect you a lot more if you just pick a side. Don't play fake then when he loses you bring out the failure comments like everyone else.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

LMAO dude was crying Josh Allen was eliminated last week and as soon as Lamar fails he's making it known he was the issue.

Yall are not consistent around here man. It's sad.

People threw a damn parade because Lamar was eliminated.

Every other QB it's excuses. Keep proving my point.

Where was I crying? You were dunking on Allen. Absent on Lamar. Dunking on Purdy. Then shifted to fan boying Steve Wilks.

What point of yours am I proving?

I mean, some of you are acting like the defense did absolutely nothing. The 49ers started getting after the Lions in the second half. 

Furthermore, sometimes players just don't make the plays. You can't put everything on the coach or the coordinator.

Wilks, nor his D may not have been great tonight, and maybe downright awful in the first half, but they did enough to win, and they made just enough plays to allow Purdy to roll the Lions up and send them back to Motown. 

Edited by top dawg

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Where was I crying? You were dunking on Allen. Absent on Lamar. Dunking on Purdy. Then shifted to fan boying Steve Wilks.

What point of yours am I proving?

I literally said he was a failure.

Also said there is no QB in the Mahomes discussion. You have to read man. Show me the excuses I made for Lamar tonight?

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Josh Allen lose you had excuses. Lamar lose he's the problem.

Thanks for proving my point. Your agenda is clear. Trying to act like you were neutral last week. Liars will always be proven wrong. You couldn't wait for Lamar to lose.

Linville I would respect you a lot more if you just pick a side. Don't play fake then when he loses you bring out the failure comments like everyone else.

What size is their to pick? What are you talking about?

I like Lamar. He's fun to watch. He's super talented. But damn it, he choked in the playoffs again tonight. It is what it is.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I literally said he was a failure.

Also said there is no QB in the Mahomes discussion. You have to read man. Show me the excuses I made for Lamar tonight?

I honestly have absolutely no clue what you attempted to communicate with that post.