• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Evero

Martin

3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Pretty much.  He was more of a mentor to Frank, per his own words. How did that work out Frank?

Not too well, surprised Frank would consider Caldwell a mentor since he already had been an NFL head coach in Indy.

I totally agree that Canales should have his say on his staff, but if he has some relationship or knows Caldwell from his time in the league I really don't have a problem with Caldwell staying.  It's not like we are talking about Campen or even Tabor who I believe did suck up to Tepper.

Caldwell in his own words on what he would be doing here.   Basically be everywhere. Every single room.  O, D, ST.  Listen and give my advice when asked. 

yeah, go to go find that photoshop of Lord Varys

6 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

It's not like we are talking about Campen or even Tabor who I believe did suck up to Tepper.

Caldwell was literally sitting in on the interviews for the next era with Tepper when the crap settled.  How you think he got in such good graces with Tepper then…..it surely wasn’t what the football team did with his advice.