• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Amazon to Exclusively Stream NFL Wild Card Playoff Game Next Season

4 hours ago, Toker Smurf said:

I just canceled Prime because they added commercials and it doesn’t really seem to matter for shipping anymore. Unless it’s a Panthers game, I’ll just miss it. 

I canceled two years ago. What a waste of money. 

On 2/10/2024 at 8:29 AM, PanthersATL said:

For those curious: this is not an additional streaming playoff game for the schedule.

Amazon is taking the one streaming game that was on Peacock this year as their own next year due to a clause in their contract (per WSJ)

Good. I’ll always have Prime and Peacock has nothing. I’m cancelling it as soon as we watch Oppenheimer next weekend.

On 2/9/2024 at 11:50 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

Not gonna happen. Not with how league revenue sharing is setup. It wouldn't take long at all for the owners of the more popular teams to start demanding their fair share of the revenue split and the league knows it. The least popular teams might honestly struggle to remain profitable.

That or those small market teams would have to play in the ACC or Mountain West.