• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Deadline

1 minute ago, Harbingers said:

With Freddie’s deal being medical I don’t see us moving Martin just in case unless we know he would clear waivers. I mean Freddie’s already injury prone anyways. Better to have insurance. *tinfoil hat* Maybe we are trying to see if there is any interest in Freddie by playing him tonight instead of waiting it out until after the deadline? *tinfoil hat off*

Martin has been a hell of a find and I agree you don’t let him go. I would bet this is the last year if Freddie and raanta. Freddie winning a cup would be a hell of a way to retire. Next year could be Koochie/Martin/Perets 

16 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Martin has been a hell of a find and I agree you don’t let him go. I would bet this is the last year if Freddie and raanta. Freddie winning a cup would be a hell of a way to retire. Next year could be Koochie/Martin/Perets 

I believe Freddie has a 2 year deal, he may retire due to medical concerns which is fine but I don't see him not playing if he can.

All the guys we waived probably clear. 

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Actually kind of shocked we got anything for Webber. Earlier he said he wasn’t going to sign with us so we lost all leverage in negotiations.

Too bad cause he’s another defensive defenseman.