• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today’s Charlotte Observer

2 hours ago, NJPanthers12 said:

Would someone be kind enough to do me a big favor. I would be happy to pay $25-$30 (or we can talk a price) if someone was willing to send me a physical copy of todays Charlotte observer in good condition.

I would be happy to Venmo or PayPal or whatever works for you. I frame newspaper front pages and hang them in my basement. Julius peppers has always been my favorite athlete and really want to get him going into the HOF framed.

Hoping a fellow panthers fan could come through. Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help.

Why the hell did @4Cornerspoo you for this post? It was requested in a very nice way. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

10 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

I Appreciate it. It’s not a big deal I just disregard him. It’s sad at this point.

I appreciate you, and I hear you, but I just don't believe that that type of behavior should be a part of the Huddle experience, no matter how small it is perceived to be. I mean, poo here and there, but just gratuitously pooing the same poster for no reason is uncalled for. We should know when it when we see it.

Don't get me wrong, I poo people sometimes, and sometimes the same poster, but I think that it's beyond the pale to just repeatedly poo everything someone posts. It's juvenile and unbefitting of a Huddler. Currently, warning and banning is the way to combat that, but perhaps there needs to be a function to take away that specific function from specific Huddlers---for a time, or forever---if exploitation of it becomes an issue. That's my $.02.

• Pie 2
  • Poo 1

45 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I appreciate you, and I hear you, but I just don't believe that that type of behavior should be a part of the Huddle experience, no matter how small it is perceived to be. I mean, poo here and there, but just gratuitously pooing the same poster for no reason is uncalled for. We should know when it when we see it.

Don't get me wrong, I poo people sometimes, and sometimes the same poster, but I think that it's beyond the pale to just repeatedly poo everything someone posts. It's juvenile and unbefitting of a Huddler. Currently, warning and banning is the way to combat that, but perhaps there needs to be a function to take away that specific function from specific Huddlers---for a time, or forever---if exploitation of it becomes an issue. That's my $.02.

Stop being a bitch @4Corners. Your time is coming.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Free country 

I guess so..... Just a hilariously weird thing to even want to poo on but some of the people on the good ole' internet never cease to amaze me so by all means have at it fella.

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, top dawg said:

Doesn't he frequently do it to @WarHeelas well? 

12 minutes ago, toldozer said:

Bc some people are just sad twat waffles

That's sort of like my boy @CamWhoaaCam. He and I used to go at it a bit and he liked giving me ding dongs for reactions but once I stopped hitting on him and sexually harassing him we became buddies. Not as close as Eskimo brothers but I'm on his Christmas list now and played the skin bagpipe at his wedding so all was well that ended well. How's about a ding dong emoji for old times Cam? I will even trade you a beer emoji for a ding dong emoji my old friend.

Punk Bagpipe GIF by Universal Music Deutschland

Edited by Ricky Prickles
  • The D 2