• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Wild 8pm

KingKucci

Sitting in RDU @ 4:30AM waiting on our flight to Charlotte and on to the Dominican for a week of doing nothing.

Stayed in Raleigh last night and watched the game at the Briercreek Ale House. No fans there to watch except us. 

3 hours of sleep and here I am!

We'll be keeping an eye on the games!

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

4 hours ago, Anybodyhome said:

Sitting in RDU @ 4:30AM waiting on our flight to Charlotte and on to the Dominican for a week of doing nothing.

Stayed in Raleigh last night and watched the game at the Briercreek Ale House. No fans there to watch except us. 

3 hours of sleep and here I am!

We'll be keeping an eye on the games!

You better have brought some canes gear down to Punta Cana!

• Beer 1

10 hours ago, Harbingers said:

So tied in GP, 5 points back from the rags. One game less than Philly. 7 points ahead. 

If the rest of the standings hold up 2nd in the metropolitan will probably get an easier matchup in the first round..... I don't think the Flyers have much chance against the Canes and no matter how bad the Lightning have been I wouldn't want them in the first round.

• Pie 2

Went home and went straight to bed. Canes watch party at PNC was cool. Gotta say, Koochie was the star of the show last night. First two goals not on him. Peace was screening Koochie both times.  He played like utter balls the first two periods and was much better in the 3rd selling out on some plays.  First period, we dominated but two lapses by 22 killed us. 2nd period was horrendous yet we scored more goals. 3rd period was more like the first and we scored 1 more goal.  Hockey is a weird sport like that. But Koochie is our guy. 

Side note, heard Shane speak to the ground last night and he believes like I do that Koochie is about to explode and be an absolute star in this league. 

• Flames 2

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Went home and went straight to bed. Canes watch party at PNC was cool. Gotta say, Koochie was the star of the show last night. First two goals not on him. Peace was screening Koochie both times.  He played like utter balls the first two periods and was much better in the 3rd selling out on some plays.  First period, we dominated but two lapses by 22 killed us. 2nd period was horrendous yet we scored more goals. 3rd period was more like the first and we scored 1 more goal.  Hockey is a weird sport like that. But Koochie is our guy. 

Side note, heard Shane speak to the ground last night and he believes like I do that Koochie is about to explode and be an absolute star in this league. 

Kochetkov is the real deal I honestly think in the offseason he should consider Lasik his only true weakness is on longer shots he loses them more frequently than he should and it seems like a legit vision issue from what I've heard. 

• Beer 1