• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

if you happen to have an open mind and/or looking for a reason to hope

rayzor

We're pretty much stuck with him for a couple years. If you're tired of being a bottom feeder, you better hope Palmer is on to something.

Btw...I guess there's something wrong with the face forward camera.

I don't like what I saw in Bryce (aside from a few bright spots), but I really hope that Palmer is right and that better days are ahead. Would make it much easier if Bryce can become who he was drafted to be. Better than waiting another 2-3 years.

• Pie 2

I sure as hell hope he's right.  Because the alternative is where we are, and has a best odds of unfolding.  Unless Morgan has some magic up his sleeve I'm struggling to find a way that he can build a better offensive group with the little draft capital he has left. If you go by his comments in his presser it appears our remaining cap will go to shore up the defensive side of the team. Canales better be the next Shaun McVay if this team hopes to not finish last in the nfcs again this season. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

9 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

We'll see. I hope I'm wrong. Honestly didn't watch the video. I'm tired of the talk. Tired of the college highlights. Tired of the "super processor" hype. Just go do it.

He didn't really talk about that. If anything he's downplaying that talk. It's just an interview with a guy who seems to have a much better idea about what he's doing than the past 3 HCs we've had coming in.

5 minutes ago, Tbe said:

Palmer just cherry picked a few plays.

Doesn’t prove anything.

This staff and roster may be just as big of a dumpster fire as last year.

Could be. I hope it's not.

I do think I'm going to decide to not feel like crap about the team.

Canales gives me a reason to feel hopeful.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, rayzor said:

Could be. I hope it's not.

I do think I'm going to decide to not feel like crap about the team.

Canales gives me a reason to feel hopeful.

Hope? I'll believe it when I see it. Tepper hired these people im not having any more hope until I see it.

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Hope? I'll believe it when I see it. Tepper hired these people im not having any more hope until I see it.

I don't blame you.

Like I said, I'm tired of feeling like crap about the team so I'm going to choose to be ok with allowing a little hope to shine in.

Tepper has made poo decisions for sure, but one thing that you can't deny is that he's willing to throw everything at the wall hoping to find success.

Hopefully he threw the right poo at the wall and it sticks.

So far what I hear from Canales and his plan so far and also the focus Morgan is showing...I don't know. If you're looking for something to hope in, I think you've got it right there.

Might I be setting myself up for disappointment again? Probably. But I'm used to that roller coaster.

I'm stuck on it and there's nothing I can do to change what the team is doing so my choice, as I see it, is to choose to be a bit hopeful or let myself feel like poo about the team.

It's all just my way of dealing with being a panthers fan. It's probably not for everyone. Or most people. Just me.

• Pie 2

25 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

I sure as hell hope he's right.  Because the alternative is where we are, and has a best odds of unfolding.  Unless Morgan has some magic up his sleeve I'm struggling to find a way that he can build a better offensive group with the little draft capital he has left. If you go by his comments in his presser it appears our remaining cap will go to shore up the defensive side of the team. Canales better be the next Shaun McVay if this team hopes to not finish last in the nfcs again this season. 

its 6 picks rather than 7. It's not Seattle from a couple of years level bad.  We also can easily have more picks in this draft.  You know as well as I do it's not and never was gonna be completely fixed in one offseason.

1 minute ago, Steelo said:

its 6 picks rather than 7. It's not Seattle from a couple of years level bad.  We also can easily have more picks in this draft.  You know as well as I do it's not and never was gonna be completely fixed in one offseason.

the first rounder is huge though

• Pie 1